Chapter 37 - Tom's Operation

Chloe hadn't spoken to Tom since he had said Aubree was a bad influence on Taitlyn. One thing Chloe hated was people saying stuff about her daughter. That morning Chloe and Max were in bed being intimate "Max, we need to stop" Max quit what he was doing and looked at her "why?" Chloe groaned "Aubree will be up soon" Max smirked "then we better finish" Chloe rolled her eyes and kissed Max.

Tom got his results today and he was dreading it. He wanted Charlotte to be with him but knew he might have ruined the relationship by what had happened with Chloe. Tom went downstairs "morning my big princess" Taitlyn walked over to Lillie and ignored Tom "mummy when can I play with Aubree?" Charlotte smiled "how about I take you over when she's finished Nursery?" Taitlyn grinned "thank you mummy" Tom rolled his eyes "I thought I said she wasn't allowed to play with Aubree again" Charlotte glared "well Tom, Aubree and Taitlyn have been playing together since they were babies, I'm not ruining their friendship" Tom sighed and walked upstairs.

Max was taking Aubree out for a few hours in order to spend some time with her. Chloe was standing in the kitchen while Isla was watching cbeebies and Max came in "Aubree is getting ready" Chloe turned to him "okay" Max walked over to her "you were amazing this morning" Chloe grinned "not so bad yourself" Max smirked and kissed her just as Aubree came in "are you making babies?" Chloe laughed "no" Aubree nodded "are we going daddy?" Max nodded "yes" Aubree ran to the door excited to spend some time with her daddy "have fun" Max smirked "bye mummy".

Charlotte was growing worried about Tom as he had just walked out the house and he wasn't answering his phone "mummy have I upset daddy?" Charlotte smiled "no you've not" Taitlyn nodded "okay, I want to see Aubree"  Charlotte smiled again "Aubree's gone out with her daddy" Taitlyn sighed and nodded "okay mummy"  Charlotte kissed Taitlyn's head and went to check on TJ.

Max had taken Aubree for some milkshake "are you going to tell me the secret you told mummy?" Aubree pouted "I don't know, I no want you to shout at me" Max smiled "I won't shout at you" Aubree nodded "yes you will" Max sighed "I won't shout" Aubree thought for a moment "you needs to do this so you can't say to anyone" Aubree crossed her fingers and Max did "tell me then" Aubree looked scared "I saw your special area" Max sighed "when?" Aubree was scared "I needed some of mummy's shoes to play dress up and I saw. I'm sorry daddy" Max puck Aubree up "thank you for telling me" Aubree hugged her daddy "can I have a cake?" Max stood with his daughter and made his way over to the counter, he got her the cake she wanted and they sat back down "thank you daddy" Max smiled.

Charlotte couldn't get hold of Tom and she was starting to worry about him now, she dialled his number again -

"This is Tom, please leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I possibly can"

Charlotte sighed "Tom please. Where are you? Just come home. We can sort this. I love you" Charlotte hung up and felt the tears hit her "mummy don't cry" Charlotte looked at her children and smiled "I had some dust in my eye" Taitlyn giggled "silly mummy" Charlotte laughed and puck Lillie up "you three are everything to me" Taitlyn smiled "we all love you mummy".

Chloe had no idea how Max and Aubree were getting on but she knew Aubree would be well looked after with Max "mama" Chloe looked down to Isla and puck her up "I never spend much time with you do I?" Isla giggled "ove you" Chloe smiled "I love you too baby" Isla pointed at her toys "shall mummy play with you?" Isla nodded.

Max had just bought Aubree a new barbie set and Isla a few teddys "can we buy mummy something?" Max nodded and they went to a jewellers "let's get mummy that!" Max smiled and they got Chloe a silver bracelet with a heart on "mummy will like that" Max smirked "yes, she will".

Charlotte was talking with Chloe who had said she hadn't seen Tom either and she would ask Max if he had seen him. Charlotte hung up after talking with Chloe on the phone and she noticed she had received a text message from Eddie -