Chapter 70 - Couple's Night Out

A/N - this update isn't gonna be a long one. Don't have the motivation or even the inspiration for this.

Let me know if you have any Dramatic ideas for Chlax, Charlom and the kids

•~•~•~•~•~•

Chloe had reluctantly agreed to let Rachel have Aubree and Isla while Max took her out. He had invited Charlotte and Tom but he hadn't told Chloe as he wanted to surprise her.

Once Aubree and Isla had gone Chloe got ready. She got dressed into a pink dress, heels and a leather jacket. After doing her make-up she went downstairs "you ready?" Chloe nodded "yeah" Max smirked and kissed her.

They went to the restaurant and Max ordered them a bottle of wine "why four glasses?" Max smiled "we have company" Chloe frowned for a moment but then someone covered her eyes causing her to  jump a mile "you're the company?" Charlotte grinned "yeah" Chloe smiled as they sat down, Chloe sat next to Max and he was rubbing his hand on her leg so she whispered into his ear "seriously, stop" Max smirked and winked.

Max stood at the bar ordering some more wine when a girl came and stood by him "looking good" Max rolled his eyes "you look cheap" the girl frowned "when someone flirts with you, you're meant to flirt back" Max glared "go and find someone else to annoy"

Chloe saw the girl with Max so she stood and walked over to them "everything okay?" The girl turned to Chloe "go away, we're in the middle of something" Chloe rolled her eyes "listen here sweetcheeks, see this guy here? He's mine and we have mad passionate sex everynight so keep your hands off. Okay?" The girl glared at Chloe and walked off.

A Few Hours Later

Max continued rubning Chloe's leg under the table so when the bill came Max paid and they all left the restaurant "thanks for tonight Max" Max smiled "no problem. If you'll excuse me I need to take my wife home" Tom grinned as Max and Chloe got in the car.

Max and Chloe got home and Max began kissing Chloe the second they were in the house "I knew you were after something" Max smirked and he took her up to the bedroom "you wearing stuff like that does something to me" Chloe grinned as they began undressing each other. A few hours later Max got off Chloe and they fell asleep.

Tom pulled Charlotte through to the kitchen and began undressing her "Tom, we eat in here" Tom smirked against her mouth "it's fun though" Charlotte rolled her eyes and they continued. While they were at it Charlotte felt a pain in her stomach "Tom, stop" Tom did "what's wrong?" Charlotte paled "I'm in labour"...