Chapter 6 - Aubree's Upset

A/N - Massive thanks to StrangeDesires for the idea for this chapter.

Let me know if you have any ideas.

Hope you like
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Chloe and Max had to go over to Charlotte and Tom's so they were dropping Aubree and Isla off with Chloe's Mum. When they got there Aubree started crying "what's wrong?" Aubree looked at her Mummy "can I come with you?" Chloe sighed "no" Aubree frowned "please Mummy, I be good girl" Chloe smiled "you're always a good girl but you need to stay with Nanny" Aubree started crying "please Mummy" Chloe got Aubree from her booster seat "Mummy I don't want to go" Chloe took Isla from her carseat "Mummy don't leave me" Chloe sighed "I'm coming back for you soon" Aubree shook her head "no Mummy please".

Chloe took the girls into the house and she left but she could hear Aubree screaming, she got into the car and Max drove over to Charlotte and Tom's house. Chloe was feeling guilty about leaving Aubree when she was like that "Chloe, she's fine" Chloe sighed "Max you saw her, she's never been that bad before".

Charlotte had tried to take Chloe's mind off Aubree but it was impossible "Chloe I'm sure Aubree's fine" Chloe nodded "yeah".

Rachel couldn't believe how upset Aubree was "Aubree, what's the matter?" Aubree looked up "I want my Mummy" Rachel smiled "she's coming to pick you up soon" Aubree shook her head "I want my Mummy now" Rachel sighed and looked at Isla who was asleep "how about you go to sleep and when you wake Mummy will be here" Aubree shook her head "no".

Chloe and Max arrived to pick Aubree and Isla up "I'll wait here" Chloe nodded and she walked up the path. Rachel opened the door and Chloe could hear Aubree crying still "she hasn't stopped crying since you went" Chloe sighed and walked into the living room "Aubree" Aubree climbed off the sofa and ran to Chloe "I want go home" Chloe smiled "we're going now" Aubree ran to the front door while Chloe got Isla "thanks for having them" Rachel smiled "I love having them".

The Next Day

Chloe and Max had enrolled Isla into a playgroup so they took Aubree to Nursery and then took Isla. When they went to the school Chloe was freezing "I hate living in Scotland, too cold" Max smirked and kissed her.

Chloe sat in the office with Max and she was bored "I need to do something" Max looked up "what's that?" Chloe shrugged "something" Max smirked "you'll find something" Chloe rolled her eyes.

Charlotte wanted to go out but Tom had told her that he wanted to keep her and the baby safe, if she was being honest then she was getting annoyed with him, she needed to get out of the house, the only time she went out was when Tom took her. She had put Lillie into the pushchair and put Taitlyn onto the buggy board but just as she was about to leave Tom walked in "where are you going?" Charlotte sighed "Tom, I wanna go out, I've been cooped up in this house for ages, it's not good for me or the baby" Tom frowned "I'm trying to keep you and our baby safe" Charlotte rolled her eyes "Tom, I'm taking the girls for a walk" "no you're not so go and sit" Charlotte glared "Tom, being stuck in the house is no good for Lillie and Taitlyn" Tom took Lillie from the pushchair "Taitlyn come with Daddy" Charlotte frowned "Tom?" Tom didn't say anything as he walked out the house with Lillie and Taitlyn.

Chloe went to pick up Aubree from Nursery and take her to the school for abit. When she got there Aubree was standing by the door with her teacher "Mummy!" Chloe smiled "hi" Aubree ran into Chloe's arms "I missed you" Chloe grinned "I missed you too".

Charlotte couldn't believe that Tom had walked out with Taitlyn and Lillie, she decided to ring him -

"This is Tom, I'm not here right now but if you leave a message then I'll get back to you when I can. Thanks".