Chapter 27 - I'll Never Leave You.

A/N - I Need Chlax ideas. Let me know if you have anything.

This update is gonna be short.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The weekend that Max had arranged wasn't for another three weeks and so Chloe was going to be bored. That morning Chkoe and Max were going back to the Hospital to find out what was wrong with Aubree and Chloe was anxious in case Aubree was ill.

Charlotte was meeting with Tom as he had asked her if he could see the kids, she knew she couldn't keep them away from their Dad. While she was getting ready she noticed TJ was trying to sit up "go on big boy" TJ gurgled and Charlotte grinned "you're so much like your Daddy" TJ smiled.

Chloe and Max were taking Aubree and Isla over to Rachel and Eddie's while they were at the Hospital "she is gonna be fine isn't she? I mean there's nothing wrong with her" Max placed his hand on Chloe's leg while driving "she's going to be fine" Chloe nodded but she wasn't convinced. After Chloe took the girls in she made her way back to the car just as it started raining "are you alright?" Chloe shrugged "I'm fine, just want Aubree to be okay".

Charlotte was sitting in the park with the kids waiting for Tom "Mummy, where is Daddy?" Charlotte smiled "he'll be here soon". No soon as Charlotte spoke Tom arrived "hiya" Charlotte just smiled "hi Daddy" Tom puck Taitlyn up "I've missed you" Taitlyn giggled "Mummy says me staying with Granddad" Tom nodded "Daddy wants you back at home with him though" Taitlyn looked at Charlotte "can I go with Daddy?" Charlotte sighed "not  yet" Taitlyn frowned "but Daddy is here now" Tom looked at Charlotte "she wants us together" Charlotte looked at Lillie and TJ who were asleep in the double pushchair "I don't know Tom, it's too soon" Tom sighed and he took Taitlyn over to the slide.

Chloe and Max were in the waiting room and Chloe was shaking "Chloe, calm down" Chloe rolled her eyes "I am calm" Max smirked "you could have fooled me" Chloe grinned. Aubree's Doctor came out so Chloe and Max stood and followed him "following Aubree-Leigh's admittance to Hospital reccomended by myself, we had some tests done and the conclusion that your daughter has anxiety and paranoia" Chloe frowned "how can she be anxious and paranoid? She's four years old" The Doctor sighed "she spoke to the Nurse and she told her that she thinks you're both going to leave her" Chloe rolled her eyes "we knew that, how can she be anxious?" The Doctor smiled "she doesn't want to be alone, it's not unusual for little girls her age but the level of her anxiety isn't very good, she will need help" Chloe couldn't handle anymore so she stood and left "thank you".

Tom had just brought Lillie, Taitlyn, Charlotte and himself some ice-cream "look, I saw the letter you asked Max to give me, I'll never leave you" Charlotte sighed "that's a fear I have, I don't want to be left alone" Tom kissed her "you won't be alone" Charlotte cuddled into him "I promise, I'll come home soon" Tom nodded.

Chloe was standing by the car crying and Max came over "are you okay?" Chloe shook her head "no, our four year old is paranoid and anxious, that has to be my fault" Max sighed "it's no-one's fault" Chloe scoffed "Adam told me I didn't deserve her, maybe he was right" Max glared "don't ever say that, you're amazing with both our daughters and they both love you" Chloe smiled "I needed to hear that" Max kissed her "the Doctor is going to arrange some counselling for her" Chloe nodded "okay".

Tom took Charlotte back to Eddie and Rachel's and Charlotte said she would go home at the weekend which Tom couldn't have been happier about that, he couldn't wait to have his family back.

After Chloe put Isla to bed she went to sit with Aubree "look Mummy, I got myself done for bed" Chloe smiled "you're a big girl now" Aubree giggled "I still needs you to help me" Chloe pulled Aubree onto her lap "Mummy will always help you" Aubree wrapped her arms around Chloe's neck "I love you Mummy" "I love you too baby".

Charlotte climbed into bed and smiled to herself, she loved Tom and she was crazy to think he would leave her. She couldn't wait to be back home with him.

Chloe and Max went to bed that night and Chloe was still upset over what the Doctor said. Max could see that Chloe was upset so he decided to take her mind off it, he started kissing her, she kissed back and it began to get heated and eventually it led onto something more. A few hours later Chloe fell asleep but she couldn't help but think about Aubree and she hoped her daughter would be okay.