Chapter 28 - Cheating?

Rachel and Eddie had made a start on planning their wedding. They knew they had waited longer than what most people do but they wanted to be sure that they wanted to get married and that it wouldn't mess their relationship up.

Chloe and Charlotte were bridesmaids for Rachel as were Aubree, Taitlyn, Isla and Lillie. Max had been invited to the wedding as Rachel had agreed to make an effort with him for Chloe and the girls sake.

Charlotte and Chloe were currently sitting in the back garden at Chloe and Max's while Tom and Max were inside "so, your Mum invited Max to the wedding" Chloe nodded "I know, I was shocked" Charlotte laughed "I'd be too" Chloe grinned "there's never enough sun in Scotland" Charlotte nodded "I know, it sucks".

Tom needed to get Max's advice, "Max, I think Charlotte may be cheating on me" Max looked up from his coffee "why do you think that?" Tom sighed "she gets all weird when we try and do it" Max smirked "she gets weird when you attempt to have sex?" Tom nodded "it's like she doesn't want to do it" Max sighed "don't try and force the situation, I know what that does so let it happen" Tom nodded "is that what you did with Chloe?" Max smirked again "Chloe's different, she does what she wants, but Charlotte wouldn't cheat on you, she loves you too much and you love her" Tom smiled just as Chloe and Charlotte came in "what are you two discussing?" Max had to hide his smirk "nothing" Chloe frowned "I know you're up to something so spill" Tom rolled his eyes "men stuff" Chloe grimaced "I take it back, I don't want too know".

Charlotte was staying at Chloe's a bit longer so Tom left. When he got home he walked upstairs and he saw Charlotte's diary lying open on the bed, he knew he shouldn't look but he needed to know of she was cheating -

Diary,

I'm madly deeply in love with Tom, there's noOne else I'd rather be with than him. He's given me three beautiful kids who I love so much. I'd never ever cheat on him, he's my everything.

If I had to describe my future then I'd say it would be perfect because I'd have Tom and my babies.

Charlotte
xo.

Tom smiled at the writing, he was stupid to doubt she would ever cheat on him.

Chloe could see that Aubree was falling asleep in her playhouse so she walked over and saw that Taitlyn had fallen asleep, smiling she got the blanket and placed it over them "Charl, come look at this" Charlote came over and grinned "that's too cute" Chloe got her phone and took a picture, she uploaded the picture onto facebook with the caption -

Chloe 'Aubree&Isla Mason - So much love for these little munchkins #BestFriends #Cousins #Family #AubsNTails. @Charlotte Clarkson.

Logging off Chloe had a thought "I need to update my info on facebook" Charlotte laughed "I wondered why it still said Mason" Chloe shrugged "I've no idea".

~ A Few Hours Later~

Tom had come to collect Charlotte, Taitlyn and Lillie "thanks for today Chloe, I enjoyed it" Chloe grinned "me too, I'll probably see you tomorrow" Charlotte nodded "yeah, see you". Tom and Charlotte arrived home and they put the kids to bed. Once all three kids were asleep Charlotte and Tom plonked down onto the sofa and Tom began kissing her "I don't say it enough, I love you Charlotte" Charlotte smiled "I love you too" Tom continued kissing her and when it began to get heated Tom took her upstairs. A couple of hours later they both fell asleep each happy to be in each others arms.

Aubree and Isla were asleep so Chloe was sitting with Max on the sofa "what were you and Tom really talking about?" Max smirked "you'll never find out" Chloe groaned "Max! That's not fair, I tell you almost everything" Max said nothing but he kissed her "I hate it when you do that" Max smirked as he took her into his arms and began kissing her again "not down here" Max stood and they went upstairs. A few hours later they lay in bed together "I still wanna know what you were talking about" Max smirked as he kissed her again "drop it" Chloe rolled her eyes "evil" Max kissed her and they both fell asleep.