Chapter 74 - Happy For Once In My Life

A/N - Even though I have this new WLR series I'm highly fond of DORM still. I cannot believe the support I've had off of people for this series. Honestly I was expecting people to not like this.

Let me know any ideas you have.
•~•~•~•~•~•~

Eddie and Rachel had applied to foster Leah and they were waiting to hear the news on weather they could or not. Both of them were remaining positive that they would get the approval.

Chloe and Rachel were slowly repairing their relationship but Chloe had told her mum that she loved Max and nothing would ever change that and she had said that Rachel needed to accept the fact that Chloe was happy.

That morning Chloe was in the kitchen watching Aubree and Isla eat their breakfast. After a while Chloe put the radio on and she had to sing-along with the song that came on

But I still stay
Cos you're the only thing I know
So won't you take
Oh won't you take me home

"Mummy, shh" Chloe turned to look at Aubree who had a smile on her face "don't you like mummy's singing?" Aubree giggled "a little bit".

Charlotte was taking Taitlyn to meet Leah, she was introducing her kids to her little sister "you ready angel?" Taitlyn nodded "can Aubree come?" Charlotte thought for a moment "shall we ask Chloe?" Taitlyn grinned and nodded "yes please".

Chloe had said it was okay to take Aubree so Charlotte placed Taitlyn in the car and drove over to Chloe and Max's.

Aubree was excited to be going out with Charlotte and Taitlyn, Max was going food shopping and Chloe and Isla were going to watch the Little Mermaid.

When Aubree had gone and so had Max Chloe made Isla some coco and they sat on the sofa "mummy ove" Chloe kissed Isla's head.

Charlotte arrived at the Care Home with Taitlyn and Aubree "you two need to behave here okay?" Aubree looked at Charlotte "why?" Charlotte smiled "because there is a lot of children here who don't have mummy or daddy's" Aubree nodded "can I takes them home if I ask my daddy?" Charlotte smiled "I don't think you're daddy would want everyone".

Charlotte took the girls in and she saw Leah "hey" Aubree held Charlotte's hand as Leah came over "are these your children?" Charlotte grinned "this blonde cutie is Chloe and Mr Tyler's daughter and the brown haired madam is my daughter" "me Taitlyn and she Aubree".

Taitlyn had taken to Leah quite well but Aubree was a bit scared until Leah showed her the teddy that she had the same as Aubree "my daddy works at your school" Leah giggled "I know, he's nice" Aubree giggled "my daddy nice to me and my sister and he nice to my mummy when he having love" Charlotte grinned.

Max had returned and he had brought himself and Chloe some wine "Where's Aubree?" Chloe looked up "she's gone with Charlotte and Taitlyn" Max nodded "when they're in bed I want us to have an evening together" Chloe grinned and nodded.

Charlotte left the Care Home and took Aubree back home. Once she arrived home Tom had gotten the kids fed and ready for bed "have you eaten?" Charlotte smiled "me, Aubree and Taitlyn had a McDonalds" Tom nodded "in that case let's get the kids up to bed" Charlotte smiled and helped the kids into bed. Once they were settled Tom took Charlotte through to the bedroom and began kissing her.

A couple of hours later Charlotte and Tom lay in bed breathless "you still have it in you" Tom grinned and kissed Charlotte "I love you" Charlotte kissed him back "I love you too Tom. Nothing will ever change that". Around an hour later they both fell asleep in each others arms.

Chloe and Max were sitting on the sofa and Max moved closer to Chloe "I want us to go away, as a family" Chloe grinned "yeah?" Max nodded "yeah" Chloe kissed him briefly but he turned it into a passionate one.

A few hours later Chloe and Max fell asleep on the sofa with the fleece over them.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
A/N ~ This is for StrangeDesires. Cos she's an amazing writer!

Let me know any ideas you have.

Hope you liked

Bye for now
Xoxo