Chapter 78 - Days Together

Tom was planning on spending the day with Charlotte and so he was going to ask Chloe to have the kids for the day.

Chloe and Max were cleaning up after giving the girls breakfast. Aubree had been spending much more time with Max but Isla was still clingy to Max. Once the kitchen was sorted Chloe went to sit on the sofa just as her phone went off signalling a text message -

*Tom - Can you have the kids for a few hours? I want some time with Charlotte.

*Chloe - Sure. Bring them when you're ready.

"Mummy, can we go somewhere?" Chloe looked at Aubree and smiled "no, because Taitlyn is coming over" Aubree's eyes lit up "yay! Can me tell daddy?" Chloe nodded "yeah". Max was in the bedroom and he had just fastened up his trousers when Aubree came in "daddy, Taitlyn is coming!" Max looked at Aubree and spoke "who told you?" Aubree giggled "mummy told me" Max nodded and he went downstairs to Chloe "what's this about you having Taitlyn?" Chloe looked up "Tom asked, he wants some time with Charlotte" Max frowned "don't you think I should have been asked?" Chloe rolled her eyes "grow up Max".

Tom was getting ready to take the kids over to Chloe and Max. When he got there Max walked upstairs "is Max okay?" Chloe nodded "yeah, he didn't have his coffee this morning, you know how old people get, they gotta have their coffee" Tom laughed "thanks for this" Chloe grinned "no worries, go have fun".

Tom went home and saw Charlotte on the sofa "kids are with Chloe and Max" Charlotte grinned and pulled Tom over to her "that's good" Tom smirked and began kissing her.

Max wasn't happy. He thought Tom would have asked him to have the kids as Chloe never said no, unless she didn't want to do something. Sitting on the bed he got Tom's phone number up and dialled it.

Tom and Charlotte were on the sofa and things were getting heated but Tom's phone rang -

Call Begins -

Tom - Max, is there a problem?

Max - You should have asked me to have the kids not Chloe, she never says no.

Tom - Chloe told me you weren't doing anything today.

Max - She didn't know that's why.

Tom - Look, its for a few hours. I'll pick them up soon.

Call Ends.

Tom hung up "what did Max want?" Tom sighed "I didn't ask him to have the kids, I asked Chloe" Charlotte pushed Tom off "why? You should have asked Max!" Tom sighed again "look, let's just enjoy some time together and then I'll get the kids back" Charlotte sighed but began kissing Tom again.

*A Few Hours*

Charlotte was lying in bed while Tom got dressed to go and get the kids "make sure you thank Chloe" Tom nodded and kissed her "I will".

Chloe had no idea that Max had called Tom earlier that day. When Tom pulled up Taitlyn was waiting by the door with Aubree. Max was sitting in the living room with Isla "thanks for having them Chloe" Chloe grinned "no worries" Tom smiled and spoke "how were things with Max after the phonecall?" Chloe was confused "what phonecall?" Tom sighed "Max called me earlier, moaning about me not asking him to have the kids" Chloe frowned "I didn't know about that" Tom sighed again "look, I'm gonna get the kids home to bed" Chloe nodded.

As it was 7pm Chloe took Aubree and Isla up to bed. When she came back down she looked at Max "anything to tell me Max? About a certain phonecall?" Max sighed "Tom told you?" Chloe nodded "yeah, he did. I offered to have them because Tom and Charlotte need the time" Max scoffed "they always do" Chloe rolled her eyes "I swear you can be so infuriating sometimes".

Tom and Charlotte put the kids to bed and they went to bed themselves "today was great" Charlotte nodded and she cuddled into Tom "even if we did only have sex" Tom laughed "yeah, I love you though. You should know that" Charlotte kissed him and she received a text from Eddie -

*Eddie - I love you princess. Never forget that. X

*Charlotte - I love you too daddy X

Charlotte smiled and she cuddled into Tom before falling asleep.

Chloe went up to bed that night ignoring Max. When Max came up Chloe glared "I don't like you tonight so keep your hands to yourself" Max smirked as he climbed into bed "so if I did this?" Max began kissing her neck "no, that doesn't work. Not tonight" Max moved Chloe so she was lying down "Max, seriously get off". Max eventually quit kissing her and they both fell asleep.

•~•~•~•~•~•~

A/N ~ Thank you StrangeDesires for the idea for this chapter :) 

Let me know any ideas you have. 

#StayStrong