Family Lives

It was the weekend so Chloe and Max were spending the day over at Charlotte and Tom's. Aubree didn't want to wake up so Chloe had decided to get her dressed while she was half asleep "Aubree, come on baby girl" Aubree turned over "no thank you" Chloe grinned "you need to" Aubree shook her head "no thank you Mummy, I want to sleep" Chloe laughed "no can do, we're going over to Charlotte's" Aubree shot up "yay!" Chloe grinned "that got you up didn't it?".

Charlotte had just gotten ready when the doorbell rang "Choe and Aubee are here!" Charlotte smiled "let me open the door" Taitlyn giggled "hurry up Mummy" Charlotte rolled her eyes and opened the door "hey" Chloe smiled "morning" Charlotte noticed Chloe looked tired "so been up too much?" Chloe grinned "nothing that you need to know" Charlotte winked "wow Chloe, your Husband is right behind you" Chloe turned and blew a kiss to Max "love you" Max smirked.

Charlotte and Chloe were outside with the kids while Tom and Max were talking inside "so, did you talk to Charlotte?" Tom shook his head "no, I read her diary" Max frowned "you read her diary?" Tom nodded "it was stupid but somehow it managed to convince me she wouldn't cheat" Max sighed "make sure she doesn't find out otherwise you'll be in trouble" Tom nodded "I know, she won't find out from me" Max nodded "good, I won't mention this to Chloe, she'll tell Charlotte" Tom smiled "thanks Max" Max smiled just as Aubree came in "Daddy, Isla falled over and she crying" Max walked outside "Dada owie" Max puck Isla up and she nestled her head in Max's neck "what happened?" Chloe sighed "she slipped, she's nearly two, she's liable too fall" Max nodded "I'm sure she's fine then" Chloe sarcastically smiled.

Tom was making sandwhich's for all the girls "what you doing?" Tom looked up at Charlotte "feeding four small girls" Charlotte grinned "Chloe's falling asleep against Max" Tom laughed "he must be keeping her up until all hours" Charlotte nodded "they must constantly be at it" Charlotte winked "like you wanna be" Tom grinned "can you blame me? With you in my bed" Charlotte rolled her eyes "that was cheesy Tom" Tom kissed her and he put on his cheesy pop record in which Agadoo came on "oh my gosh Tom!" Tom laughed.

* A Few Hours Later *

Chloe and Max returned home and both girls were asleep "well they've been tired out" Max nodded "you take Aubree and I'll take Isla" Chloe nodded and she took Aubree up to bed while Max took Isla. Once both girls were settled Chloe got changed for bed and she made her way into the living room "so tired" Max smirked and pulled Chloe down next to him "early night?" Chloe nodded "too right" Max kissed her and took her upstairs where they both climbed into bed and after kissing her for a while Chloe fell asleep with Max watching until he fell asleep himself.

Tom left Charlotte in bed after their intimacy and he went for a shower. He was washing his lower regions when he felt something he doubt he shouldn't have. He had found a lump...