Chapter 53 - A Surprise Revealed

A/N - This isn't gonna be a long chapter. Not in the mood.

•~•~•~•~•~•~

Chloe wasn't giving up in trying to find out what Max had planned. All she knew was that Charlotte and Tom knew but Max had made them promise to not tell her.

That morning Chloe went downstairs and heard Max on the phone with someone so she snuck up behind him to try and listen to the conversation "she has no idea and it needs to stay that way" Chloe frowned "I'll tell her tonight" Max hung up and turned to see Chloe there "spying are we?" Chloe grinned "caring observation" Max smirked and pulled Chloe towards him "tonight you'll find out" Chloe grinned "that's too long" Max smirked again and kissed her before walking upstairs.

Charlotte was so happy to be back with Tom. She was hoping that nothing would break them up again but if she was honest she didn't know if they could survive another damage to their marriage "are you alright?" Charlotte nodded "yeah, I'm happy to be back here" Tom grinned "I'm happy you're back too" Charlotte kissed him just as Taitlyn and Jacob came in "do you two want some toast?" Both kids nodded so Tom went to make some toast.

Chloe was sitting outside and she text Charlotte -

Chloe  - Tell me what Max is planning? Xx

Lottie - I can't because I promised I wouldn't Xx

Chloe - Please! I need to know :( Xx

Lottie - I wish I could Xx

Chloe - Charl, come on. I need to know! Xx

Lottie - Sorry ;) xx

Chloe groaned just as Max came out "problem?" Chloe looked up "tell me what this thing is" Max sighed and sat opposite Chloe on the sunlounger "in eight hours you'll find out" Chloe groaned "Max, come on" Max just kissed her and went back inside.

"Chloe's trying to figure out Max's surprise" Tom laughed "she isn't a very patient person is she?" Charlotte grinned "she's never been patient" Tom smirked "I could tell" Charlotte smiled "think she'll miss Aubree and Isla?" Tom nodded "course she will" Charlotte laughed "she's way too impatient" Tom kissed her and went to check on the kids who were playing outside.

Aubree was sitting in her bedroom playing with her toys when her daddy came in "hi daddy" Max smiled "if mummy asks you don't know what this surprise is okay?" Aubree nodded "okay" Max smiled "I'm taking mummy away" Aubree frowned "won't I be able to see her?" Max nodded "we're going for a week and you and your sister will be staying with Charlotte" Aubree nodded "okay daddy" Max stood and left the bedroom. When he had gone Aubree started crying, she felt like she never got to spend time with her mummy.

~A Few Hours Later~

Chloe had noticed that Aubree had been upset "Aubree, are you okay?" Aubree shook her head "I want you" Chloe frowned "come here" Aubree came over and Chloe puck her up "I'm here aren't I?" Aubree nodded "you can't be gone too long" Chloe frowned "I won't be" Aubree cuddled her mummy.

Charlotte went over to Chloe and Max's to get Aubree and Isla. When she got there she saw Max standing outside "she doesn't know does she?" Max shook his head "no, she's unaware" Charlotte grinned "good" Max smirked and they went into the house. Chloe came downstairs "Charl? What are you doing here?" Charlotte grinned "I'm kidnapping your lovely daughters" Chloe frowned "how come?" Charlotte looked at Max who had a smirk on his face "because we're going to Italy" Chloe frowned "when?" Charlotte grinned "10am tomorrow"  Chloe was confused "why?" Charlotte rolled her eyes "because it's your one year anniversary coming up" Chloe nodded "yeah, I know" Charlotte grinned just as Aubree came into the hallway "are we going?" Charlotte smiled and she puck Isla up "see you next week".

Charlotte had gone with the girls and Chloe turned to Max "Italy? That's what you were planning?" Max smirked "if I told you then you wouldn't have agreed to go" Chloe rolled her eyes "seriously, you could have told me" Max just kissed Chloe and walked upstairs "I've not even packed!" Max smirked "already done" Chloe frowned "you packed for me? No wonder all my clothes were slowly vanishing" Max pulled Chloe upstairs into the bedroom.

Charlotte and Tom had just put the kids to bed "was Chloe shocked?" Charlotte laughed "she was confused" Tom grinned "wow" Charlotte smiled and kissed him "I'd love to go too Italy" Tom laughed "I love the hints" Charlotte grinned and they went up to bed and Tom showed Charlotte how much he loved. They both fell asleep a few hours later.

Chloe and Max lay in bed together "I think you're sneaky" Max smirked "I had to be, you weren't too find out" Chloe grinned "well, one thing you managed to keep a secret from me" Max kissed her before they fell asleep.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
A/N - So I had an idea for this series but I'm not entirely sure.

Let me know any ideas you have.

Might try and update again. Don't know.

Hope you liked.
Xo