Chapter 88 - Chloe Needs Help

Max was growing concerned about Chloe. She had been drinking much more. It was 1am and Chloe wasn't back yet. Aubree and Isla were both in bed asleep so Max sat on the sofa waiting for Chloe to make an appearance.

Chloe stumbled in through the door and Max went out to meet her. Chloe placed her finger to her lip and Max rolled his eyes. He picked her up and carried her upstairs to bed.

"Don't touch me," Chloe said. Max glared at her

"Sleep," Max replied. Chloe grinned

"I do love you, even though you were using me," Chloe drunkenly said. Max sighed.

Charlotte was sitting in bed rubbing her baby bump. Her and Tom had found out they were having a little girl. They hadn't come up with a name for her yet though.

Max was sitting on the sofa still when Aubree came in "is mummy poorly?" She asked. Max didn't know what to say so he puck Aubree up

"Mummy is just feeling tired and sleepy. She'll be okay soon," Max lied. Aubree nodded and cuddled into Max.

Taitlyn ran into Charlotte's room when she woke up. Tom was in the shower.

"Mummy, can I ask something?" Taitlyn said. Charlotte nodded so Taitlyn asked. "Why does Daddy have a baby elephant's trunk?"

Charlotte had no idea what Taitlyn was on about. "What do you mean baby?" Charlotte asked

Taitlyn giggled

"The long thing he has between his legs. I've seen you playing with it," Taitlyn said. Charlotte was shocked.

"That's not for little girls to know," Charlotte replied. Taitlyn sighed and ran into her room.

Chloe sat in bed. Her head was pounding. Max came in "you're awake then," Max said. Chloe was silently crying. Max sighed and sat on the bed next to her

"I'm a wreck. You need to get Aubree and Isla away from me. I don't wanna hurt them," Chloe said through her tears. Max held Chloe

"You won't hurt them," Max said. Chloe sobbed.

"You don't know that Max. I hurt Charlotte," Chloe told him. Max kissed her. Chloe cuddled into Max and he held her. Aubree and Isla were standing at the door wanting to go in. Max nodded at Aubree and went in with Isla.

Charlotte got a pain in her stomach as Tom came in with only a towel around his waist.

"Everything okay?" Tom asked. Charlotte nodded.

"Just the little one kicking around in there," Charlotte said. Tom kissed her before taking off the towel. Taitlyn ran in.

"See Mummy!" Taitlyn said and pointed at it. Tom covered up.

"Taitlyn go!" Charlotte screamed. Taitlyn ran off crying. Charlotte felt bad. She was so stressed lately and she knew it was bad for the baby.

"Sorry Tom, she asked me what it was between your legs," Charlotte told him. Tom sighed and got dressed.

Lillie went to see Taitlyn "hello," Lillie said. Taitlyn walked over to Taitlyn and pushed her over

"Go away," Taitlyn said. Lillie started crying. Charlotte came in

"What happened?" Charlotte asked. Lillie pointed to Taitlyn

"Pushed me," Lillie said. Charlotte turned to Taitlyn

"Don't be horrible. She's your sister," Charlotte said. Taitlyn glared

"Aubree was horrible to Isla!" Taitlyn yelled.