Chapter 82 - Little Girls Strops

Aubree was getting worse with her tantrums and Chloe or Max didn't know what to do with her. As it was the weekend and only 7am Chloe and Max were lying in bed together. "What are we going to do?" Chloe said. Max sighed. "We can talk with her once she takes a tantrum and see if that stops them."

Aubree got up out of bed. Chloe heard her and opened the door.

"Get back to bed Aubree," Chloe said softly. Aubree stuck her tongue out.

"No!" Aubree yelled and ran down the stairs. Chloe sighed heavily as Max went after Aubree.

"Mummy?" Chloe heard Isla so she went into her room

"Morning baby," Isla giggled and pointed to her bedroom door

"Bee no?" Chloe grinned and took Isla downstairs.

Aubree wasn't listening to a thing Max told her to "I don't want to go back to bed! I want to watch frozen!" Max sighed just as Chloe came in with Isla.

"Mummy, daddy says I can't watch frozen," Aubree said while pouting her lips.

"No, it's too early for let it go". Aubree started crying.

Max sighed and stormed out of the house. He sat on the front steps and rang Tom.

"Morning Max," Tom said. It was obvious he was just awake.

"Sorry I woke you. Look, Aubree is being a pain. Would we be able to come over?" Max asked.

"Sure Max. No bother. Charlotte is fine with it. Brig the kids as well," Tom said.

"Thanks Tom," Max said before hanging up the phone. Max sighed as Chloe came out with Isla "She's gone back to bed," Chloe told Max. He nodded "we're going over to Charlotte and Tom's soon"

"Okay, I suppose one of us should go and get the drama queen from her bed" Max smirked "she gets it from you" Chloe rolled her eyes "thanks".

Taitlyn was looking up the window for Chloe and Max "when are they coming daddy?" Tom looked over to Taitlyn

"Soon princess, Max says Aubree is playing up," Tom told her. She giggled.

"Aubree's funny".

Aubree was refusing to get dressed and she had locked herself in the bathroom "Aubree, come on".

"No!" Aubree yelled from inside. Chloe sighed. Max came up the stairs with a fire extinguisher.

"Move honey," Max told Chloe. Chloe moved out of the way. Max hit the door in with the fire extinguisher. Aubree pouted at Max. Max lifted her and took her into the bedroom.

"You're getting changed now," Max glared. Aubree went to get changed.

Charlotte got the boys and Lillie ready.

"Hey," Tom said to Lillie. Lillie waved at Tom and went to play in the garden. "She's adorable."

"I know," Charlotte said. Charlotte turned to Jacob. "Go play with Lillie honey."

Jacob smiled widely and ran to the garden.

"Football later Son!" Tom called. Jacob nodded and smiled even wider. Tom took Jake off Charlotte to put him in his cot in the living room. TJ sat with Taitlyn waiting on Chloe and Max.

"TJ, shh. I need to look for Chloe and Max" TJ giggled and Taitlyn hugged her little brother and Lillie came in

"daddy here?" Taitlyn shook her head

"no" Lillie started crying. "Don't cry Lillie".

Max stood looking at the bathroom door "are you okay?". Max turned to see Chloe standing there