Chapter 80 - Romance And Strops

Aubree had been acting up for the last few days and Chloe or Max didn't know why. When Chloe got Aubree up that morning she threw a tantrum and refused to get dressed "Aubree, I'm not messing now, get dressed" Aubree glared "no" Chloe rolled her eyes "do it Aubree" Aubree threw her school uniform on the floor and she stormed upstairs "Aubree!".

Charlotte and Tom were making breakfast "I think you should get the kids up" Tom nodded and went to get the kids up. "Mummy, why did daddy wake me? I was dreaming!" Charlotte laughed "because you need to wake up and have breakfast" Taitlyn grinned, she loved breakfast.

Max was in the shower while Aubree was having a tantrum. When he came down he saw Aubree refusing to get dressed "why isn't she dressed?" Chloe looked up "because she's being a diva and not wanting to get dressed" Max looked at Aubree "get dressed" Aubree shook her head "no" "do it" Aubree stood on the sofa "no want too" Max sighed as Isla came over "Bee no" Aubree pouted her lips at Isla "shush".

Max eventually got Aubree dressed but she wouldn't have her hair brushed "you're being a diva and its not good" Aubree giggled "yay" Chloe rolled her eyes "don't even giggle missy".

Once Aubree and Isla had been taken to school and playgroup Chloe and Max drove to school "I swear she gets more like you everyday with that glare" Max smirked "she is my daughter" Chloe rolled her eyes "you're loving this aren't you?" Max nodded and Chloe spoke again "my mum's offered to have the girls tonight" Max nodded again.

Tom and Charlotte were at school and Charlotte was planning on having a night in with Tom. Eddie and Rachel were having the kids as well as Aubree and Isla "I can't wait for tonight" Tom grinned and turned to her "why?" Charlotte shrugged "because I'm planning on surpising you" Tom kissed her just as the door opened "put him down" Charlotte grinned "I can't. I'm madly in love with him" Chloe rolled her eyes "I'm in love with Max but you don't see me sucking his face" Charlotte laughed.

**A Few Hours**

School had ended and so Chloe and Max went home as Rachel was picking up the girls. When they got in the house Chloe plonked down on the sofa " I hate working in that school sometimes" Max smirked "now you know how I feel" Chloe rolled her eyes "shush".

Tom was making a drink while Charlotte went upstairs. Around half an hour later Charlotte text Tom come upstairs. When he went into the bedroom he was shocked at what Charlotte was wearing a blue incredibly short outfit that could pass for a swimsuit, her hair in a high ponytail and make-up "what's all this in aid of?" Charlotte stood from the bed and walked over to him "I wanted to show that I still love you" Tom grinned as Charlotte pulled him over to the bed and began kissing him "I love you Tom" Tom smirked against her neck "I love you too. You're the only one for me" Charlotte and Tom began kissing again and he took off her outfit. Eventually it led onto something more.

Chloe and Max had just eaten and while Max was washing up Chloe walked up behind him "stop that" Max turned to her and she started kissing him, Max moved her over to the kitchen table and he began undressing her "you're beautiful" Chloe grinned and kissed him "not so bad yourself" Max smirked.

A few hours later Charlotte and Tom lay in bed breathless "you were incredible" Charlotte grinned and cuddled into Tom "I love you Clarky" Tom kissed her and they fell asleep.

Chloe and Max eventually went up to bed "you're amazing" Chloe smiled as Max kissed her "marrying you was the best thing that I've ever done" Chloe snuggled into Max as he wrapped his arms around her and they fell asleep.