Chapter 83 - Beaches

Max was planning on fixing the bathroom door from Aubree's tantrum. Since Aubree had her tantrum she had been incredibly quiet and not talking to anyone. According to Charlotte, Taitlyn had been the same.

That morning Chloe gave Aubree and Isla their breakfast "Mummy, I'm not hungry" Chloe looked over to Aubree and saw she hadn't eaten much "aren't you going to eat?" Aubree shook her head "I don't want to" Isla looked over "Bee no" Aubree started crying "I'm sorry" Chloe frowned "hey, its okay" Aubree continued crying as Max came in "is she okay?" Chloe shrugged.

Charlotte had just sent the kids off with Eddie who had offered to have the kids. Chloe had text asking if she wanted to go to a private beach with her and Max.

A few hours later they were at the beach together. It was a bright warm day and it threatened to hit thirty five degrees which was something new to England.

Chloe and Max were going to go for a walk. Charlotte urged Tom to go with them as she wanted to sunbathe. Once the three of them were out of site, Charlotte took off her bikini and laid on the towel, in an attempt to get a tan all over - she was very thankful that Max had bought this private beach.

Chloe and Max were walking back. Tom was trailing behind them. Charlotte had fallen asleep while sunbathing. The three of them saw everything of Charlotte's. Chloe noticed Max getting turned on by the site. She smirked slightly, knowing she could tease him about it later.

Chloe dragged Max off to make out with him - even though he was too distracted. Tom was angry at Max. He went over to Charlotte just as she was waking up.

"Hey Princess," Tom said. Charlotte smiled up at him.

Tom noticed Max watching them while Chloe was trying to make out with him. Tom felt his anger rising. He took off his shorts and pants. He knew how to make Max more jealous. He laid Charlotte down and kissed her. Within a few minutes they were having sex.

Max was trying to be intimate with Chloe but he was distracted by Tom and Charlotte. "Max, what's going on?" Max looked at Chloe and continued kissing her "no stop".

"What?" Max asked her. Chloe sighed and looked at him "you're too distracted by what Tom and Charlotte are doing" Max sighed and tried to kiss her but she pushed him away and she went down to the sea.

Chloe was standing in the sea trying to hide the tears. To her it seemed like Max got turned on by watching Tom and Charlotte. "Chloe" Chloe turned to see Max standing there "go watch Tom and Charlotte. It seems they do more for you than what I do" Max frowned "that isn't true" Chloe rolled her eyes and turned back to him "isn't it?" Max nodded "if you were to come here I'd prove it".

Charlotte pushed Tom off of her "what was all that in aid of?" Tom smiled "because I love you" Charlotte smiled and looked around "where are Chloe and Max?" Tom shrugged "I don't know" Charlotte nodded and got her bikini back on.

Max had taken Chloe to a private part of the beach where there were rocks. They were passionatly kissing. Chloe could tell Max was trying to put his effort into making her happy "Max, stop" Max looked down at Chloe "what?" Chloe sighed "your mind is on other things" Max sighed and started kissing her again "mm, Max listen" "Chloe I love you. Charlotte does nothing for me," Max said. Chloe sighed but nodded. They began to kiss again and eventually things got heated.

Tom and Charlotte had finished and so had Chloe and Max. Chloe and Charlotte took a walk along the beach. "Charlotte, I have to tell you something," Chloe said. Chloe told Charlotte everything.

Charlotte was angry. She stormed away from Chloe in tears. Chloe ran after her but Charlotte got to Tom and Max first. She walked up to both of them and punched them. Charlotte's knuckles were bleeding and Tom and Max's noses were bleeding too.