Chapter 60 - Misunderstood Conversations

A/N - This is for StrangeDesires. (Awesome Writer)  Go + Check out her books, especially the PSM series A-Ma-Zing!

Let me know any ideas you have
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Chloe hadn't been able to fathom that her mum had been lying to her about who her father was. It had been horrible for Chloe as she had relived everything that Simon had done to her, she wondered if he ever knew and that's why he did what he did.

That morning Chloe sat on the sofa while Max got Aubree and Isla up. When he came back down with the girls Chloe had made breakfast. While the girls were eating Chloe went back into the living room "are you okay?" Chloe turned to see Max standing in the doorway "yeah, I'm fine" Max walked over to her "I know it was horrible what Rachel told you, and what that man did" Chloe had to hide her tears and she smiled "are they okay?" Max smiled and nodded.

Charlotte was upstairs while Tom was in the kitchen "daddy, I want a new mummy" Tom turned to Taitlyn, not aware that Charlotte was listening in "I know".

When Charlotte heard those words she felt herself break, turning she walked into the living room and wrote a note for Tom -

Tom,

I heard what you and Taitlyn said. I'm sorry I'm not good enough. I'm leaving. I hope you can find someone who can raise my four perfect angels right.

I will always love you.
Charlotte
xxxx

Crying to herself she placed the note on the side and left the house.

Max and Chloe took Aubree to school and Isla to playgroup and then they drove to work. When they got there Chloe saw her mum "she's here again" Max looked at Rachel as he handed Chloe her bag "can I help you?" Rachel ignored Max and she looked at Chloe "are you okay?" Chloe scoffed and turned to her mum "you tell me that the man who abused me isn't my dad! Do you know, what he did made me feel worthless. He made me feel like I didn't wanna be alive anymore. That I wouldn't be able to make something of my life" Rachel felt her heart break "Chloe, I'm sorry" Chloe rolled her eyes "I don't wanna know. You've hurt me more than what he ever did" Max looked at Rachel "I think you should leave. You've upset my wife enough" Rachel glared at Max "you've finally turned her against me".

Charlotte sat in a cafe thinking about where she could go, her baby girl hated her and wanted a new mummy, Tom agreed with her. Crying to herself all she wanted was to make her kids happy, that's the only thing she ever wanted for them.

Chloe was in a class and she heard someone talking to another girl who looked upset "what's going on?" "Nothing" Chloe rolled her eyes "doesn't look like nothing. Why are you upsetting her?" No-one said anything "okay, you come with me" the girl stood and followed Chloe outside "what's going on?" The girl sighed "they're hating on me because I'm pregnant with an older guys baby" Chloe smiled "what's your name?" "Ashlyn" Chloe grinned and nodded "look, I got pregnant when I was in year 11 by Mr Tyler, my eldest is five and my youngest is nearly three. There's nothing wrong with having a baby at the age of 15 or 16" Ashlyn sighed "I'm just scared that no-one will want me" Chloe looked at Ashlyn "ignore what anyone says, they're not important"

Tom knew that Taitlyn wasn't being truthful about what she said and that she loved her mum "Taitlyn, you love your mummy and she loves you" Taitlyn nodded "I made mummy cry?" Tom smiled "a little bit".

Tom had told Max that he wasn't going in as Charlotte needed some help. He walked upstairs and saw that Charlotte wasn't there, frowning he checked all bedrooms and the garden - still she wasn't there. Tom grabbed his phone and dialled her number. All he got was voicemail:

"This is Charlotte, I'm not available right now. Leave me a message and I'll get back to you"

Tom frowned "Charlotte, where have you gone? Come back, I love you. The kids love you. Call me darling, I love you" Tom hung up and he text Max asking him to let to let him know if Charlotte got in touch with him or Chloe.

A Few Hours Later

Charlotte still hadn't gotten in touch with anyone and Chloe had been driving around looking for her. She found nothing. When she got home, she saw Max on the phone with someone. He hung up and Chloe spoke "who was that?" Max sighed "someone I never expected to hear from again" Chloe frowned "Max?" "Kim Campbell" Chloe was shocked "her? What did she want?" Max sighed again "to annoy me" Chloe nodded "well, she's just annoying".

Charlotte had nowhere to go so she decided to return home. When she got there she saw Taitlyn looking sad "mummy!" Charlotte looked as Taitlyn came running over "I'm sorry I make you cry" Charlotte puck her daughter up "it's okay" Tom came in "where the hell have you been?" Charlotte sighed "I overheard you and Taitlyn this morning, it just got to me that I thought I no-one wanted me" Taitlyn giggled "I want you mummy". Charlotte kissed her head.

Chloe received a text from Tom saying that Charlotte had come back home. Sighing in relief she went downstairs after putting Aubree and Isla to bed "Charlotte came back" Max nodded and smiled "that's good" Chloe nodded as she sat down next to him "there's a girl in one of my classes, she's pregnant and she's being bullied because of it" Max looked at Chloe "I'll speak with this girl" Chloe nodded "I'll be there too".

Tom put the kids to bed while Charlotte had a bath. When she was done Tom took her to the bedroom "don't ever feel like we don't want you, me or the kids" Charlotte smiled "I know, I was being stupid" Tom kissed her and they fell asleep.

Chloe went up to bed while Max locked up downstairs. When he came up Chloe pulled him over to the bed and they began kissing "not tonight" Chloe smiled and nodded. They both climbed into bed and Max pulled Chloe into his arms before they both fell asleep.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•
A/N - thatbiatchmegs has asked me if you could all go and check out her Waterloo Road page on facebook.  Go... Now!!

Let me know any ideas you have.

Hope you liked.

Bye for now
xoxo