Chapter 31 - Girls Day Out

A/N - So, the previous chapter is going to be the lead up to either chapter 40.

Let me know if you have any ideas.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Max had been a bit distant with Chloe since Chris tried to kiss her, they were still intimate but Chloe didn't enjoy it like she did before. It was only 5am but Max and Chloe were both awake. Chloe wasn't enjoying the silence so she looked at Max "talk to me" Max looked up from the laptop and spoke "about what?" Chloe rolled her eyes "why are you being distant? I've said I was sorry for what happened with Chris but yet you're still being like this" Max said nothing but he put the laptop down and turned to Chloe, he moved her so she was lying down and he began kissing her "no, don't think you can do this if you're gonna be distant" Max looked at her and smirked "you love it" Chloe rolled her eyes "maybe so but it's annoying".

Charlotte had avoided speaking with Tom, he had the kids but Eddie always took them out and brought them back in. Charlotte knew there had to be a reason as to why Tom was avoiding her but she was too scared to find out. Sitting on the bed Charlotte received a text from Tom -

Tom - I'm keeping the kids tonight. I wanna be with them on my own.

Charlotte - Okay.

Charlotte sighed, she hated the fact that she and Tom couldn't even talk about their children face to face.

Chloe was sitting on the kitchen counter when Max came in "what are you doing?" Chloe rolled her eyes "sitting here, what's it look like?" Max smirked "I love it when you're fiesty" Chloe grinned "you would" Max walked over to her and pulled her to him "you look tempting" Chloe smirked "Max, it's broad daylight, in the kitchen, Aubree and Isla are in the living room" Max began kissing her neck "Isla is asleep and Aubree is upstairs" Chloe rolled her eyes "Max no, I'm still annoyed at you being distant" Max sighed "I'm sorry about that" Chloe shrugged "it's done with now, deal with it".

Charlotte was sitting with Eddie when Chloe came in "right, come on" Charlotte frowned "what?" Chloe smiled "we're off out for the afternoon, Max has the girls so get moving" Eddie laughed "go have some fun" Charlotte smiled and she left with Chloe "so, how's things with you and Max?" Chloe shrugged "fine I guess" Charlotte frowned "is everything okay?" Chloe nodded "yeah, he thinks he can ignore me and then get me into bed? No chance" Charlotte smiled "he's a man" Chloe scoffed "don't have to tell me twice, they need their own off switch" Charlotte laughed and Chloe grinned "yes! She laughed" Charlotte smiled at Chloe's attempt to make her smile.

While the girls were in town Chloe had told Charlotte about the whole Chris situation and Charlotte had offered her advice.

Tom loved the time he spent with his kids, it made him realise how much he loved them, they were his whole world along with Charlotte. He realised that he may have messed things up for good but he didn't know what to say to her, he didn't want to tell her so he would have to deal with losing her.

Max was having some trouble with Aubree as she wanted Chloe "Daddy, when is Mummy coming home?" Max sighed "when she's ready" Aubree frowned "but I needs her now" Max rolled his eyes "she's not here" Aubree glared "Daddy! Call Mummy and tell her I want her now" Max smirked at his daughters attitude "she'll be home soon" Aubree pouted "please Daddy, I love you and my Mummy and I wants you both" Max smiled "we both love you too" Aubree giggled "then please call Mummy" Max shook his head "no" Aubree gave Max her 'don't tell me no, I get my own way' "Daddy please, I miss her so much" Max looked at Isla who was sitting and playing with her toys "Daddy!".

Chloe and Charlotte were sitting in a café talking "look Charl, I don't know what to suggest with this, Tom's always got you back by now" Charlotte nodded "I know which is why I have no idea what to do, I love him but I can't keep doing this" Chloe sighed "if I'm being incredibly honest I'd say do what's best for you and choose what you want in life" Charlotte smiled "thanks Chloe" Chloe smiled "no problem".

Aubree was refusing to do anything Max told her too and it was starting to annoy him "come and put your toys away" Aubree glared "no, I want Mummy!" Max glared back "do it" Aubree shook her head "I want my Mummy!" Max smirked "she's not here" Aubree started crying "please Daddy! I needs her".

Chloe dropped Charlotte off "text me later darl" Charlotte smiled and nodded "thanks for today" Chloe smiled "no worries". Charlotte walked into the house "nice time?" Charlotte nodded "yeah, was great I'm gonna have an early night" Eddie frowned "don't you want any dinner?" Charlotte sighed "I'm not hungry" Eddie looked at her "you need to eat" Charlotte reluctantly nodded. After dinner Charlotte made her way up to bed after saying goodnight, she text Tom and asked him to say goodnight to the kids.

Chloe returned home to a crying Aubree "what's going on?" Aubree came running into the hallway "Mummy, you're back" Chloe frowned "what happened?" Max came in after Aubree "she's been wanting you" Chloe smiled "come on you, bed" Aubree frowned "no mummy" Chloe nodded "yes Aubree" Aubree glared "no, Daddy put Isla to bed and I no want to go" Chloe puck Aubree up and took her upstairs "Mummy?" Chloe sighed "come on, I'll take you to park tomorrow" Aubree nodded "okay".

Chloe eventually got Aubree to bed and she went downstairs to Max "so, peace at last" Chloe nodded "yeah, was she good while I was gone?" Max smirked "she had a tantrum and then refused to do anything. A bit like you" Chloe grinned and Max began kissing her "let's go upstairs" Chloe nodded "okay".

While they were in bed together Chloe was trying to fall asleep but Max wasn't planning on letting her "Max, mm stop" Max kissed her again "Mummy?" Chloe and Max stopped what they were doing and saw Aubree standing there "Aubree, why are you out of bed?" Aubree smiled "I heard some strange noises" Chloe had to hide a grin as Max got off her "I'll go take her back and when I come back I'm going to sleep" Max smirked. Chloe came back and she climbed into bed "is she alright?" Chloe nodded "yeah, that was so humiliating" Max smirked and kissed her before they fell asleep.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•
A/N - well yeah.

let me know if you have ideas for this. Don't know when I can next update as I need to come up with Chlax and Charlom drama.