Announcement

Assalamualaikum Warehmatullahi Wabarakatuh!

Hey Dear Readers!

How are you all doing?

Well, I have an announcement to make.

Announcement of my new book,

" MAKTUB: Whispers of my soul, Beats of his Heart! "

Please do give it a go. Please read it and do share your views.

Here is the prologue for you;

Present Day

" You are under arrest. " All the guns were pointed at him. His hands were raised above his head. With teary red eyes, he was looking for her in the crowd at the entrance of the airport.

'I cannot live without you. '

Saying that to himself, his eyes were busy searching for her...The one who changed his life... His love, his wife, Emaan Jumeirah Khan, his Maani.

He gulped at the thought of losing her...

' No... It can't be... You promised me you will never leave my life. '

" Mr. Huzaifa Omar Shaikh " The policeman called and came forward to confirm the identity of the person.

But his mind was busy overthinking... From his past to the last few happy months...

' Was it a fake promise, Maani? '

He looked down as his heart ached.

' If it was so, I didn't expect betrayal from you... '

*****

7 months ago

" Veeray, I have made a plan! "

" What plan, Emaan? " Alvira Bhabhi asked on the call. The sudden silence from the other side made her worried.

" What plan? " She asked again and heard a chuckle.

" My death! "

*****

Maktub means Written;

It is written in the stars.
A sudden change of their fate that intertwined to fulfill their dreams and wishes. The togetherness and love that they craved, was finally written in their destiny.They somehow were the solutions of each other for every problem they faced.
*****

He sitting on the terrace floor and was looking at the sky with teary eyes and asked,

" Why me? When you know what I want in my life, why are you taking it away from me again and again... "
*****
She was sitting in the dark room, crying out for help after the brutal behavior of her so-called guardians.

She sobbed while asking,

" Why is it always me who has to suffer? Why me?... "
*****
They were unaware that their silent prayers were answered. But it only takes some time to realize the blessings from the Almighty are the best way possible.
A sudden meeting with a stranger and the twist of life in the way they craved for.
But will he trust her after getting so many betrayals?
Will she be able to trust his help after the brutal acts by her own blood-related family?

Please click the read button to find it out...

*****

I hope you all will enjoy this new journey of love with Huzaifa and Emaan.

There will be daily updates this week.

Stay tuned for the updates.

Until then,

Stay healthy, stay safe.

Keep smiling.

Iram Khan

25/07/2023