Chapter 1

The day started with a usual sun rising, birds chirping, fresh cold air blowing over my face indicating that again I slept on balcony. I opened my eyes to see myself half laying on the floor and as usual I was crying all night.

With the support of the railings, I stood up and walked toward bathroom not before taking towel, a pink color frock and necessary things with me.

I opened the shower after striping. A hiss sound came out from my lips as the cold water touched my body. The pain was unbearable but its been years since I am taking this pain.

I hate myself. I whispered.
Tears started rolling down my eyes seeing my condition on the mirror. The scars and marks on my body, showing how much I suffered.

Quickly , I changed and made wudhu to pray.  I laid my prayer mat on the floor and started praying.  I prayed to Allah for everyone's happiness and good health and specially my Aunt's mental health.  I got ready for my last days of my semester . I have exams in next month.  

Hey everyone,  I am Mahira Khan.  I am 30 years old and I am about to finish my Diploma in Psychology.  I don't know why but I love this subject. I am living with Aunt Rochelle after the death of my parents. She was good in the starting but nowadays she is cruel like hell as she calls me her burden.  She only cares for herself and her business.  

I wore a pink color long dress covering below the knees and a cream color hijab.  I went downstairs for breakfast.  

" Good morning Aunt Rochelle " I greeted her but she was busy in her breakfast, so,  definitely,  the queen of the house won't reply.
After eating a bowl of oats,  I went out without even saying her bye.  I walked till I reach my friend's house.  I park my Lambo as in Lamborghini here.  Yes gotta Lambo,  Zack gifted me.  

" Bye Brian " I said and went to college. 

It felt like a regular day but a boring one as my friends were absent. I was feeling bored and was missing our craziness.  

Ahh! I will kill you both.... but I can't because then I will miss you idiots more. 

Finally, after the long classes,  I got a lunch break.  But instead of going to the canteen of our campus, I went out of the campus and to the restaurant nearby.  

I ordered my favorite chicken biryani and two chicken lollipops and as for the desert,  it was always American Chocolate Sundae.

Hahh!   It's made my day.  Finally, a smile came on my lips and strength in my body. 
I giggled a little on my thought. 

I started walking towards the campus and to the 3rd building where my last class is going to be.  I was early today. 15. minutes were left for my next class.  I was walking on the corridor when I heard a few boys talking... 

"Hey bro,  she is damn hot and sexy " I thought it was for some bitch but the next words made me stop on my track. 

" Who? "

" That pink dress one... Ahh.. hmmm. .yeah that hijabi one " 

Now it's really was my day.  

I turned to see a man of my age smirking at me. He was wearing a black jacket and black jeans.  I smirked too knowing the consequences. 

" Hey Mr. Blacky,  did you said that I look hot and .." He cut me off. 

" Yes hottie " I slapped him on his stylish ,shiny and skinny face with all my energy.  

Damn,  I am feeling hungry again...