Chapter 47

Iyan POV

" I think its time now. No one is nearby. " I said to Ryan and Kabir and they reached the front garden. 

I saw them working meanwhile I had my eyes alert to not let anyone else know about the plan.

I saw Ryan keeping the rotating DJ lights on the border of the mansion and few pointing the door.

Kabir installed the speakers on the corner of the mansion.

Quinn, who was the in-charge of playing the sounds through his control system and Shaanpreet Singh, who is junior to Kabir was asked to speak the written lines.

" Okay, ready? " I asked and they signaled with a thumbs up.

I nodded and thumbs up and took a deep breath.

" Attention!!! Alarm!!! " I shouted.

.

.

.

" You all can never run away from me... " Rose's shouted and we ran out of the front door. I asked the drivers to drive us out of the city and to our newly built mansion.

Kabir, Quinn, and Shaanpreet were left behind to search the clues.

We crossed the border and I plugged in the Earpods.

" Kabir, can you hear me? " I asked in a whisper though other than me and driver was only Ryan.

" Yes, Sir. " He answered.

" Okay, check everyone's room, now and inform me in half an hour. " I ordered.

I started feeling hungry and thought to have dinner in a restaurant. I asked the driver to stop and the following two cars stopped.

" I know you all are feeling hungry, let's eat here. " I said entering the restaurant.

We ordered and started eating.

" I think, we should pack some. The journey is long, right Bhai? " Ryan asked.

I nodded and ordered a parcel of half the dishes we ordered now.

" Thank you. " Saying that we walked to the cars.

" Sir, the bridge is blocked today due to maintenance work, so our journey will be longer now. " The driver informed hanging up his call.

I nodded and the other people made faces.

I smirked in my mind as it was my plan.

This time, Mahira too sat with us. I, on the front seat and the couple on the back seat.

I was later now. 

I have to take precautions and so this time, I chatted with Kabir. I knew that the reflection of my chats might be visible due to reflections of the window, so I hid it with a small curtain installed in my car.

Decreasing the mobile screen's brightness and switching off the sound of typing and notification, I typed,

" Any clue? "

" Yes Sir. "

He typed.

I am angry now. Who could it be? I asked myself.

" What did you find and who is betraying me? "

" I found some gadgets in the cupboard which I guess belongs to Mahira Ma'am. "