Chapter 12

Amaira's POV

I cannot believe this. There is someone who defeated Rose... I laughed.

Yes, I heard from the most trustable person, a man who was bodyguard here and who sends the food to this cage, Justin Robert. 

" Now, don't laugh and eat food. Or else, I would not be seen from this eve. " He whispered and went away. 

And you know why I can trust him? Cause he is our man, a secret agent from Mafia Mansion. 

He even told me that Ajmal has also entered here and is her driver as her driver died a month ago. He was very old. So, Ajmal got a chance to enter this hell house.

After lunch, I was reading my diary. You might be thinking how can they allow me to bring my diary? Cause, I am not living in a prison but in a room where there are many mattresses laying on the floor with a sufficient amount of pillows. Though there are no gadgets from at least a room is enough. I was carrying my diary in my bag, the day, she kidnapped me and fired our favorite resort. That day, Iyan and I went to the resort for our honeymoon. He bought the whole resort for me and we were walking on side ashore when we saw the resort was on fire and as I ran to save some people in front side, someone chloroformed me, and took me away from my love and my honeymoon days.

I was busy in my dreams when I heard the opening of the door. I looked at the person and there came the injured girl, I guess in mid-twenties, who was thrown by Rose.

" These are the required things you will need to cure her. Do it fast or else you know, what I can do... " She yelled and locked the door again. 

Yeah, you cannot kidnap your daughter and you can do anything... I laughed in my mind.

I helped her stand up and lay her down on the mattress. 

" What is your name? " I asked her.

" Vezna. " She said.

" How come you are so injured, and who aided this? " I asked as I saw her hands had marks and some blood on her dress and also the bandage on her right knee.

" This is done by the doctor in the hospital. "

" You are kidnapped from the hospital? "

" Yes. " She said.

" And who injured you? "

" I was working in Mafia Mansion. I wanted to work, cause I needed money to live peacefully. So, one day, a man named Kabir came and asked me if I can fight. I said yes, cause at least I knew some karate steps. And then I and another girl, Vione, met Ryan Sir and he told to do anything and ask a lady about her lies. But she instead shot Vione and threw a chair on us and used me to escape. I went to the hospital with Vione, where someone chloroformed me and I woke up in the car. "

" Ohkay. But who was she? What happened can you tell me? "

" Her name, which I heard from Sir was, Mahira, and I was told that she was spying the mansion and was about to hack their accounts when they caught them. While using me to escape, two men came and she was talking to them when the guard save me. "

" Can you tell the name of those men? "

" I don't remember, cause I went to the hospital with Vione. "

" Okay, but was it, Brian and Zack, in any case? "

" Maybe " 

" Ohh! So, it was they who defeated Rose. Well done guys. I am proud of you all." I said smiling.

Mahira's POV

I didn't know, why, how of this condition of mind. I just don't know. I was shocked and somewhere guilt build in my mind. 

I was not like this before, but life changed every moment and they teach us many things. They change us too.

And here, I was seated on my bed, dressed as a bride, waiting for my husband on our wedding night.

I just cannot believe how my life changed in just one day. 

From the day, I lost my parents, to the day I am a married woman. I am a changed person. It was like, I am not bold and strong I was before, but a damaged soul.

I am not lovable and trustable, cause I am a damaged soul.

And now, my life brought a twist in front of me. Cause instead of Ryan, Iyan was standing in front of me...

to be continued