Chapter 39

Mahira POV

I couldn't believe it that Amaira Bhabhi called and told everything to us.

Remembering all the instructions she gave, It almost felt like a movie but the movie doesn't show the scene where the kidnapped person tells every minute details of the incident as well as the name of the person behind all these dramas.

After Iyan Bhai left for his room, I walked to mine.

Ryan was already in the washroom.

I sat on the bed.

I don't know why, but all of a sudden, I started regretting to forgive Iyan Bhai.

All the scenes from the past played in my mind.

" This is for entering my mansion, without any permission. *SNAP* " 

" This is for flirting with my brother. *SNAP* "

" This is for making hin drunk...WHICH HE NEVER DID SINCE HE WAS BORN *SNAP* "

" This is for you spy...  *SNAP* "

" Shoot her "

And then the scenes where Ryan had to shoot me...

I was lost in the plays, from those snaps to today's sorry.

" You forgive him early than expected. " ~my brain said.

" So what? If she forgave him after some tantrums than he wouldn't get the pain that he felt when she forgave him instantly. This shows her bigger heart " ~my heart said.

" It's not about a bigger heart, it's about, does he deserves it this early? " ~my brain said. 

" What's the matter in early or later, she would forgive him either way, right? " ~my heart said.

" Ohh! So now you are changing the question, from the time of forgiveness to if he should be forgiven, right? " ~my brain said.

" No! He should be forgiven if he repents and feels guilty. Iyan confessed and apologized, so why not forgive? " ~my heart said.

"But if she had shown some tantrums, it would have been better. Iyan would get to know to whom he has tried to destroy. " ~my brain said.

" Stop guys... " I shouted.

" Mahira " Ryan said as he came out of the washroom and walked to me.

" I'm calling you from the last 3 minutes, where are you lost? "

Ohh! 3 minutes are over...

" I don't know, Ryan. But I have started regretting my step to forgive Iyan bhai. "

" Why do you regret it? "

" All those snaps speak against it. " I whispered after a quick gulp.

" Mahi, I know they are immortal scars... I mean... You should move on. I know it's hard but you have to. Even Iyan Bhai regretted doing that. See he apologized today... "

" What if I didn't find those clips and pieces of evidence for the kidnapping scene, would he apologize then too? "

Ryan was silent, cause he too didn't have an answer to her question.