Chapter 50

Author POV

" I'll sell you all for the bonus money. " Saying that Rose left and Justin closed the door.

Brian entered the room and looked at the shocked faces of the ladies. Haya hugged Brian and cried out.

Knocking, Justin entered and said,

" Brian you should leave now and tell Iyan Sir about all this. " Brian nodded and kissed Haya's forehead and said,

" Take care all of you. We'll be back soon. "

Exiting the room, Justin locked the door and whispered,

" I knew some more details. You need to tell Iyan Sir about this soon. Now go from the kitchen window. " Brian nodded taking the paper from Justin and tiptoed to the window, hanging with the help of the railings, and with the help of the rope, Justin helped Brian escape, promising to delete the footage of him soon.

At the side border of the mansion, Ajmal was waiting to help Brian get out. Helping him cross the wires, Ajmal sent Brian to the 'IRyan's mansion' with the help of his friend in the taxi.

Reaching the mansion from the behind, Brian crossed the garden and entered the mansion but heard the voice coming from the other side and walking towards the voice, he heard,

" Can't you announce that the maintenance is done and we can stay there again? " Mahira asked.

" No. The rooms which you got is much better. "

" I didn't see that. " Mahira giggled.

" But see who is here, Mahira? " Ryan pointed to the door and Mahira stopped on her tracks.

" Brian! " Mahira called and hugged him.

" Emergency... " Brian said and took out his secret Pendrive.

Mahira looked at the Pendrive and smile proudly.

" Ohh, Brian! " Taking the Pendrive, Mahira entered her room. Ryan and Iyan followed them.

Mahira attached the Pendrive with her other tab which was quite larger than the previous ones and she clicked at the file and it opened.

" Are you kidding me? " The twins said it together looking at the hologram structure of the mansion and the path that leads to the room.

" When did you do that? " Mahira asked.

" Justin and I went to the hacking room and we saved the file after working on it. " Brian replied looking tired.

" Are everyone safe there? " Ryan asked.

" Not for long. Justin told me that Rose has planned to sell them for money now as what will she do now with them, moreover, taking care of them is a serious issue to her and she will take them to London and France. She will be moving them 3 days from now. "

" Shit! That's so early! " Ryan said.

 " But do you even know these facts which we found out just a few minutes ago? " Iyan asked and Mahira narrated all the points she wrote and explained them as well.

" These sisters are sick. " Brian replied and looked at Mahira who looked at him with eyebrows raised for the language he just spoke.

Ignoring it, Mahira said,

" We need to work on some points now. I think that she's not gonna sell them. She might have said that just to horrify them and there is another way of getting whatever she wants from them. But wait... we never discussed what the sisters really wanted from the ladies... " Mahira said and they all sat on the places they found.