Epilogue

Iyan POV

I was looking at my sleeping beauty. 

My Amaira!

She was laying on the bed beside me and the whole night I was watching her, fear that she'll go away when I'll close my eyes.

I looked at my watch and saw it was already 11 AM in the morning.

" She slept for almost 12 hours. " I whispered.

Last night, our flight departed at around 9 PM and we reached the farmhouse in the early morning around 6 AM.

Removing the hair strands from her forehead, I said,

" Ama, my darling! Wake up. " 

She mumbled something and slept again.

I chuckled.

" Wake up. " I said again and kissed her temple.

" I'm... sleephyyy " She mumbled and turned her back facing me.

I made a face and pulled her to me and she landed on me.

" My darling! " I blew air on her head slowly and her palm landed my face.

" Ahh! " That was a clear tight clap.

" What? " She asked looking at me and her hair fall in front of her face. Struggling to manage the balance and at the same time removing the hair strands from her face, she fell aside on the bed.

" You slapped me in the sleep. " Iyan complaint.

" I'm sorry... But you deserve that. " Amaira said and made a pout at the end.

" Don't make a pout in front of me or else I'll make those lips busy with mine. " Iyan winked.

" You! " Amaira said, sitting over him and started slapping him on his arm and chest.

" Ahh! Amaira, stop it! " Iyan said but Amaira being Amaira, didn't stop.

Iyan pushed her aside and hovering her said,

" How dare you slap your husband? " Iyan asked and received another slap on the arm.

" You! " Iyan said and sat on her, tickling her on the curves of her waist.

" Noo!! " Amaira said while laughing.

" Stop it, Iyan! " Amaira said while laughing and he stopped as he too was busy laughing looking at her.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Ryan POV

After a long flight, we came to our Canadian farmhouse. Carrying my lady in my arms to the bed and now,

" Mahira, wake up! " I whispered opening my eyes as the light entered the room.

" Mahira! " I moved her a little who was sleeping on me.

" Ammm... " She made a sound and turned her face, still sleeping on me.

" Mahira! " I said looking at the clock on the wall showing 11 AM.

" What? " She looked up at me and stood up.

" Who are you? Where are we? It's dejavu. " She asked and looked at me.

" I'm Ryan, remember? " I asked with a chuckle. 

" Yes, unfortunately! I missed the chance of kicking you again. " Mahira made a face and laid down on the bed, ready to sleep again.