Chapter 43

Team Vinson

After Iyan and Mahira reached Vinson's house, Iyan explained everything about the mission and then how they know about their parent's accident.

"... and that's how we got to know. My parents and her parents died that day. " Iyan finished.

Vinson nodded and sipped his tea.

" That day, Eiram's elder sister, Navsheen had sensed about something going to happen as she used to watch a truck driver with some men in Mercedes meeting and pointing to Rochelle's house for a week.

And when she got to know that the truck will hit the cars when your parents will cross the road, she ran from her detective office and crashed her car with herself without thinking once about Zinayat, her daughter and her husband Azeed. " Vinson said.

" Zinayat is Navsheen's daughter? " Iyan asked.

" Yeah! Any problem? "

" She is married to one of my business partners, Miran. And we know that Eiram is Zinayat's mom. " Iyan replied.

"It's a long story. After the accident, Azeed married Navsheen's daughter Eiram, for Zinayat who was just 3 years old. " Vinson answered.

Iyan and Mahira nodded and Vinson continued.

" That morning, I was there on the terrace to check on the wires of a TV satellite dish and because of that, I watched it happen. I was about to run for Navsheen when I saw another truck coming from the other way ready to kill the cars.

It was my luck may be that I was on the terrace and no one could see me because I hid behind the walls. I know about this from Navsheen as she used to tell me about the truck driver's meeting.

When Azeed reached for her, she was already dead.

When I saw the truck moving towards the other street, I made a video of that scene.

I saw that two cars were at the left lane, opposite to each other and waiting for the traffic light to turn green and Iyan, your parent's car moved first followed by your parent's car {pointing towards Mahira} and the truck hit Iyan's parents car which made it rotate and scratch the road and that hit on your parent's car and the accident happened.

Mahira, your parent's car was about to reach the house which was 3 house blocks away from that traffic light but then they died in an accident.

One thing I know is that Rochelle was the one pointing the cars from the terrace. All I could see was the dress from my terrace but when we all reached the accident area, I was confirmed that she is the one as she wore the same dress. " Vinson sipped some water.

" Can I have that video recording? " Iyan asked.

Vinson nodded and forwarded the Pendrive kept in his pocket.

" But why would they do that? " Mahira whispered.

" Money, my child. Money! Greedy and selfish people can do anything to fulfill their desires. "

" But as far as I remember, my parents were not a business tycoon like his {pointing Iyan} then why my parents? "

" You think of that? No, my child. You got some wrong information. Your parents started a business together and their name was in the top 10 list. They had their business somewhere else but a small branch here. " Vinson replied.

" How do you know that? "

" Because it was me, who asked them to shift here. We became friends when they had opened a branch in Paris. That time you were just born, as far as I remember. But as I said, it was their greediness that made those innocent people die. "

There was a silent atmosphere then.

Everyone was in their memory when Vinson said,

" Even my daughter went missing after that. "

" After what? "

" When they knew that I am a witness for that accident. "

" Who? I mean name. " Mahira asked.

" Dilna. "

" Dilna? "

" Yeah! She is my adopted daughter. My wife died while giving birth and the child couldn't live longer. She has rare blood and I don't know what happened and doctors said that she is lacking blood. I found that blood group and she survived but later she was dead because of a brain tumor.

I don't know why I felt unblessed. But then one day I saw Dilna, she was crying in the park and she told me the name of the orphanage and when we found that, I asked for adoption. She changed my life. I felt blessed. She is my angel. 

Then one day, I got a call from her and she said that some goons were kidnapping an old woman and slapping her and that she saved her and they are heading towards the police station. I asked her to stop but she didn't. I know something wrong was going to happen and it happened as she went missing. " 

" Did you get a call by kidnapper or goons? "

" Yeah! Once I got a call and a man said that she is kidnapped and if I try to find her, she will be dead and later they will kill me too. Though I contacted some policemen they were bribed and even I was attacked many times and so I had to run to Italy, my native place. "

" She is alive and is one of the kidnapped ladies. " Mahira replied but then her phone started ringing. It was from Haya.

" I'll come. " She said as she answered the call.

" Yeah! "

" Bhabhi I can't do anything now. I am sorry. " Haya said crying.

" What you can't do? " Mahira asked but the call ended.

" Haya. " She whispered when Iyan asked.

Iyan looked at her with surprise that why will Haya call her and say that.

That means... Haya saw either Rose coming here or her men.

Iyan and Mahira looked at each other and pushed Vinson towards the wall as the glass was broken and gunshots were heard.

They took Vinson to the other corner but in that process, a bullet pierced Mahira's left upper arm.

" Aahhh! " Mahira groaned in pain but hid it behind the anger face and took her secret gun and shot the men entering the hall and soon Iyan joined her.

There was silence now. The men who were shot were laying on the floor and some men ran away. Iyan was holding Vinson and Vinson went unconscious due to noise and fear. Mahira was sitting on the floor with an injured arm.

 Soon they heard the sound of the heels cracking, walking towards them and as they looked up, they were shocked.

Non-other than, Rose was standing in front of them.

She points the gun towards them and triggered the gun.

*gunshot*

*gunshot*

" Now, the real game begins. "

Rose laughed like a devil and left the house in fire.

to be continued