Chapter 10

Mahira's POV

" Now everyone, we are going to enter the real MAFIA WORLD. " Ryan shouted.

I hate Iyan Bhai. I know he is the only one who must be filling his mind with useless words. I was angry and glaring at Iyan Bhai when Ryan forcefully, made me face him. I was confused by his behavior.

" What are you doing here Mahira? I thought you wanted peace in the open park... " He was walking closer to me and so, I walked backward.

Mahira, what is wrong with you? When did you become coward? Remember, you beat that guy from college... Then why not that bold now? 

" Actually, it's not what you think... " I started.

" Yeah, I already know about it. "

" What? You already know that... " I said in confusion.

" Yeah, you are exposed now. You are the CEO and co-founder of 'R&W Pvt. Ltd.' branch in New York. You work for Rochelle and now you are trying to fool us and take all our properties? " Iyan Bhai said.

" What are you saying? Ryan, just trust me. I got a call from Brian and he told that Haya is in danger and so, I asked your permission to get here and use the system to track her. Look in the video there, she is safe now. " I tried explaining them, but they never understood.

" I am not going to leave you now. You spy " Ryan shouted and pushed me as my back touched the wall.

" Ryan, what are you doing? "

" I am doing what I should have done, long before... "

He slapped me. He took hold of my hairs and forced me to reach the car and sit beside Ryan.

As we reached the mansion, he pulled me out and shouted,

" WELCOME TO THE HELL BABY "

to be continued