Chapter 49

" In that accident, the truck hits Baba's car which went hitting her parent's car and we all were witness of the horrific aftermath of the accident, then how come only Baba survived? " Iyan asked.

The team was confused when Kabir announced something.

" The computer has our answers... "

" What does that mean, Kabir? " Ryan asked.

" When I switched on this computer of Bihzad(IRyan's father) Sir, I found some links highlighted in a few documents of the company, and those links led me to encrypted files and hacked websites. " Kabir explained and the team was shocked.

" Okay, so let's find our answers then. " Mahira said nad Kabir started to show the documents and videos he found in the encrypted file.

" These are the legal papers of his business. " Kabir said.

" And look at the end, worth billions. " Ryan said pointing to the black highlighted conclusion at the end of each document.

" That kinda means that they were after money..." Mahira concluded.

" I'm not satisfied. Think of it, Rose married Idrees who was at the same level in the financial department as Baba, then why will they be after money. Moreover, Idrees has many side business and he gets a lot of money from there. The company is just the main course and source of income. " Iyan said.

" Maybe to get over your Baba in top lists of businessmen... " Mahira suggested.

" Nopes. I think its something else. I now remember something. " Iyan looked at Ryan with widen eyes.

" Remember Ryan, Baba said that he and Mom have to go to a meeting as there was some emergency in the company. " Ryan nodded and said,

" But he didn't go to the office that day. "

" Yep and the location was not even near to our office. "

" So, does that mean your parents had to meet someone illegal away from the office and the point was confidential? " Mahira asked.

" Maybe... " Iyan shrugged his shoulders.

" IRyan Sir, Ma'am, you trio need to see this document. " Kabir announced between the discussion.

" Adoption papers? " Mahira asked confused.

" Yeah, it says that Rose has adopted Haya, daughter of Raza Khan. " Ryan read the lines.

" But why is this even here? " 

" Maybe Baba got proof of what Rose was doing... " Ryan suggested.

" I think yes. " Iyan said as he asked Kabir to show other documents that contain the marriage certificate of Idrees and Rose and the birth certificate of their children. 

" Think of the other way guys... What if Haya gets to know about her father's murder and that Rose is not her biological mother? " Mahira gasped imagining the situation.

" And what about Brian? We have no news about him yet! " Ryan said. Everyone nodded.

" Okay, let me conclude now. They may help us find our next question and answer. 

7. Rose has two kids from Idrees, Cavin, and Eleana and she hides them from Baba.

8. Rose adopts Haya. "

" Wait... that makes a point. Idrees was Baba's enemy... " Iyan cut off Mahira in middle of her suggestion and said,

" He is our enemy till now. "