Chapter 31

From the balcony, I saw Ryan swimming in the pool. I smiled and walked downstairs towards the pool area.

"Can I join you? " I said.

" Yes, My Love. " Ryan said smiling at me.

" Will this dress do? " I asked pointing to the salwar suit I am wearing currently.

" If you want to. Or just wear that orange kaftan kurti you have. "

" How do you know that? "

" I know everything about you, My Love!"

" Okay. That's impressive. " I smiled widely and ran to my room, quickly changed to that particular kurti Ryan mentioned and a Ryan's short that fits me well. Opening my hair, I walked down towards the pool.

" I am back. " I screamed a little.

" Help me in. " I said as he swam to my side and with his hands on mine, pulled me in and splash! I was in the pool, but that's not concerned because the most concern part is that I am in the pool with Ryan, close to me like yesterday night and I could feel someone's eyes on us, which was non-other than Zack, in the balcony of his room. But that doesn't matter to me more.

" Your work completed? "

" Nope. Zamir hid the cause from me for the fight that happened between his family and Nureen, just because of some stranger who pretended to be her lover."

" Ohh! That takes another angle of the case. " I nodded.

I stood at the same position, the corner of the pool while Ryan swim all around.

" Don't you want to swim? "

" I don't know swimming. I learned it years ago."

" Okay. Come, I will help. "

" How? "

That instant he carried me in his arms and threw me in the air and hold me again but now my back facing his face.

" I am carrying you. You just flip your limbs. "

As said, I started doing the actions.

And soon I felt like he removed his hands.

" Ryan "

I screamed but then I swam a row of the pool.

" Very good. " He said and I reached the corner to stand.

" You are a good learner. "

" Thank you. "

And then he made me practice swimming. It was such fun that I got to remember those days when we used to talk for hours in the garden.

After swimming, we sat on the tiles around the pool with our legs in the water. I was moving my legs as it was tickling me and I was giggling every moment. Ryan was sitting beside me and was after my hair. He tucked the hairs that come on my face.

I eyed him and again looked back to the pool water. I imagined that I was in the spa parlor and small fishes were kissing the dipped part of my legs. I was so in the pleasure that I moaned and licked the wetness of my lips.

" Are you okay? " Ryan asked.

" Yeah! I just imagined those small fishes kissing my feet and tickling me. What a pleasure it is. "

He was staring at me when I turned to face him while eyeing him.

" Are those my shorts? "

" Yes, they are. " He smiled and said,