Chapter 20

Mahira's POV

" Are you feeling good? " Ryan asked me. I just nodded.

" Why are you so busy in this laptop, get attention to what I am saying. " He said again. But I was busy ignoring him. It was fun to ignore a Mafia and watch their controlling capacity.

" Okay, fine. I am sorry. Please don't ignore me... Please. " He tried to please me, but I was not satisfied.

So, he walked to my side. I was acting as if I am watching the Korean drama 'Descendants of the Sun' with English subtitles. Though I have already seen that before already, but the cute scenes are irresistible.

He sat down on his knees. This caught my attention.

" Ryan, what are you doing? "

" Let me confess today. "

" What? "

" Mahira, I love you infinite times. I am not a person to say speeches and those romantic lines. I am like, what I have to say, I will say it, directly not indirectly and concluding your speech with what you wanted to say... It's just that I love you and only you. "

I was jumping like a maniac in my mind.

So cute... I said to myself.

" But I don't love you, cause after what you did... It's the least possibility to love you back. " I replied.

" Look at them at least. They are so cute. " Ryan sat beside me and watched the scenes.

" Okay then, let us watch this. " I played the video after the 'RED VELVET' song where the couples fight out of jealous.

" You think, I haven't seen this k_drama? " He asked.

" Maybe, cause you don't have free time... " I answered.

" Ohh really. Then listen. I have seen the whole episodes. But still, play it. I love Song Hye Kyo." He said.

What?

"Nopes. Song Joong-ki is love. " I replied.

" Hye-Kyo "

" Joong-ki "

" Hye-Kyo "

" Joong-ki "

" Hye-Kyo "

" Joong-ki "

" Will you stop it now? " Ryan said in frustration.

" Awww, my hubby is jealous. "

" Yes, I am. Cause you are mine and no one else. " He pushed me a little, hovering me and we were so close that we were about to kiss, but the damn phone.

*Rings*

*Rings*

" Move now. " I said and pushed him away.

" Hello. " I said.

" Is it Mahira on the call? "

" Yes. "

" I am Zamir. I am Nureen's husband. "

" Yes. " I said trying to recall her.

Ohh! Nureen. Yes, she was missing from the friend's pictures. My bestie.

" Actually, I get to know this from Catherine that you are her best friend. So, I just need to ask if she is with you? "

" No. We didn't even meet after your nikkah. " I replied after recalling Catherine, my roommate, and Nureen's google.

" Okay. Sorry for disturbing you. "

" Wait... Tell me what happened? "

" She is missing for over half a month and police is like not taking it seriously. "

" WHAT? "

" Yes... "

" Okay, let me help you. Tell me more details. " I asked and we had a conversation with him for more than an hour and then I took the responsibility of searching her.

Ya Allah, keep her safe.

Author's POV

" So, what's next plan? " One of them asked.

" All the responsible ladies are kidnapped. "

" Very good, Son "

" And even the apartment is also filled with the people we want to take revenge with... "

" So, the next move will be from them. "

" Correct. But before that, I need to kidnap Haya too. " A fifties old woman said, pouring the glasses with wine.

" What? But she is your daughter. " She distributed the glasses and replied.

" Naah! She is not. She was just a girl, I adopted for my use... "

" Okay, as you wish. CHEERS! "

" CHEERS! "

to be continued