Chapter 44 part-2

Nazya&Hamid

After Mahira's scolding, Nazya and Hamid planned to leave after taking Iyan's permission on call. They reached their flat room and as Nazya had a bad mood, she ran to the washroom and cried out.

" Nazya! " Hamid called knocking the door.

She didn't answer.

" Nazya, let me in. I can't let you cry so much. Its okay, Naz. " Hamid said but still no reply and so Hamid entered the washroom to find Nazya sitting on the floor and crying.

" Naz. " Hamid called as he pulled her to stand.

" Hey! " He wiped the tears falling down from her eyes.

" Shh! No tears now. " Hamid hugged her and still, let her cry as he knows after crying, she'll be much better.

" Now enough. " Hamid scolded as she cried out loud.

He wiped her tears and made her wash her face.

" Get fresh. " 

Hamid gave her the dress and went out of the washroom.

Nazya had a quick bath and walk out wearing parrot green printed kurta with harem pants.

Hamid saw her and called her for dinner.

After eating dinner, Nazya walked to the bedroom after washing her dishes.

" Nazya! " Hamid called and walked to her.

" You know... "

" You know, what? "

" You know, you are looking beautiful. " Hamid said kissing her forehead and her eyes.

" Now smile. " Hamid said and Nazya smiled.

" Your smile makes my heart beats fast. " Hamid whispered and he closed the distance between them by pulling her with his hands on her waist.

Nazya gasped on sudden closeness as her hands reached his chest.

" Hamid! " 

" I love you. " Hamid whispered pecking her wet lips.

" I love you too. " Nazya whispered back and Hamid smashed his lips on hers making her moan.

With Hamid's love, Nazya forgot all her worries and they spend the most beautiful night together.

The next morning...

" Are you ready now? " Hamid asked.

" Just a second. " Nazya replied keeping her few more dresses in the suitcase secretly.

After doing so, Nazya entered the hall of their flat room and said,

" I'm done! " 

" Okay. The cab is ready, you take that food bag with you, that light one. I'll bring the suitcase. " Hamid said and after a few minutes, they reached the airport.

As planned, Myra, Nazya's bhabhi too had a flight to India and as she didn't reach the place yet, Nazya called her.

" Where are you Myra Bhabhi? We reached the airport. " Nazya said.

" I'm on my way, Naz. " Myra said.

With that, Myra and Nazya and Hamid took their flight back to India.

After get together and meeting everyone, Nazya and Hamid left back to New York with their more bags ready.

Nazya and Hamid hugged their parents for a little long and left for the mission.