Chapter 11

Mahira's POV

" I am telling you again. I didn't do anything like you are thinking. I was there to help Brian and Zack to reach for Haya who was kidnapped and they both reached there on time and saved her. Why are you suspicious? "

" Why didn't you tell me then? I would have supported you. But no, you were there to hack our accounts, YES OR NO? " Ryan shouted.

I don't know why, but now, I was guilty. Why didn't I told Ryan the moment, I reached him for permission? It is complicated now. 

" Tell me, why didn't you tell me? "

" Cause Iyan Bhai will get proof against me. He was suspicious and so, he asked one of the maids to keep an eye on me. If I would have asked you or ran to that place, he would blame me and prove it that I was spying, WHICH IN NOT A BIT TRUTH. " I shouted at the end. 

" Then, why did you run from the park? I trusted you " Ryan was moving close to me. I couldn't help but walk backward, until he kept his hands over my sides, caging me in.

" I don't know why. It's just that I had to reach that place, inform Brian and Zack and track Haya. I don't know why you are doubting me, but I am telling the truth. " I said with my eyes lowered.

" Okay then. We have to use other methods. Vezna and Vione, take her and do whatever you want, I need the information she is hiding from me. "

" I AM NOT HIDING ANYTHING. I AM TELLING THE TRUTH. " I shouted as they were taking me away.

Before I reached the room, I heard Iyan Bhai,

" Can you trust these ladies? Will she be able to take out the information? "

Ohh! So, these are new ones in the mansion. Mahira, get ready for the show. I smirked.

One of the ladies locked the door and pushed me on the bed.

I stood up and made myself comfortable for the fight.

The two started to punch me and I took their wrist and moved it the other way that they yelped in pain. I twisted their hands. They started to use their legs, but I pushed them in front, using the chairs beside, I threw it to them.

" AAHHHHH!" They screamed. They were hurt.

I took hold of one and the other pointed the gun to me.

" Ohh! is it so. " I said and took that gun as she was under the chair while I pushed the girl towards the window, beside the door and shot her. 

" AAHHH" She screamed as she crossed the window and laid down on the floor.

I took the other one and was about to do the same, when Ryan, Iyan and their bodyguards came inside, breaking the door.

" What are you doing Mahira? "

" Can you see it? Ohh! Sorry, I didn't know that you are blind Ryan. " I spoke a sarcastic comment and pointed the gun to that lady's head.

" If anyone tried to be smart and use their weapons, I will shoot her. "

" Drop down the weapons. " Ryan said.

I smiled and whispered to myself, 'Smart'.

" Now, move. " I said as we both reach the stairs. We stepped down looking at them. The gun was still pointing towards her.

She needs to learn more. She didn't even know, that she can escape if she uses her hands over mine and twist it a bit.

Oops! Mahira, don't try to act smart. If she hears that, she can escape and then you will be in danger.

" Listen Mahira, why are you doing this? Why shoot them? Leave her now. " Iyan said.

He is not worth to be called Bhai.

" Why should I? She will help me escape. " I said as we both reached the main door.

" Listen Mahira. " Ryan said.

I looked at him.

" WHAT? " I shouted a little.

" We will not do anything to you, okay? Now release her. " 

Not convincing.

" Why would they not do anything? Tell me, what can you do? Cause that's not even a bit convincing. "

" Marry me Mahi, I will not let anyone touch you. "

" So, you think that I will marry you... Why would I? And why did your mind change in just a few minutes? "

" Cause of them. " He said while pointing behind me.

I looked back to find Brian and Zack standing there, panting.

" What are you guys, doing here? Where is Haya? "

" She is safe Baaji. You don't need to worry. "

I was just talking to them when a guy reached to release that girl. Instead, I used that gun and hit it right on his head and he fainted, though the girl went for the other one.

Ryan walked towards me and I pointed the gun to him.

" Brian and Zack, tell me what happened today? If you both speak the same scenes, then I will release her. " He said as he took the gun from me and then I realized, the bullets are not there. He grabbed my right hand in his large palm and pushed me towards the wall. I stood there and then he grabbed my face and looked at my brothers and shouted,

" SPEAK "

I just don't know what will happen next. Was that incident really true or they acted one for Iyan to prove me wrong? I could not believe anyone now...  My mind was engrossed in the possibilities, when I felt a stab on my heart, hearing the next words from Brian.

NO...

to be continued