Chapter 7

Ryan POV

I was in my study room when I heard Mahi's scream.

" NEVER "

I asked Hamid and Kabir to go to their respective research works and I locked the door for security reasons and then walked to her room.

" Mahi, what happened? " I asked her as I sat opposite to her.

" I don't want to talk to you "

" What? Why? " I asked.

" You are misusing my brothers "

" I am not misusing them, it's just that they work for me " I was confused by her behavior.

" No,.. wait... I slept on the floor yesterday, then how come I am on the bed? "

" I picked you up... Any problem? "

" I will never talk to you " 

With that, she walked to the washroom.

What is wrong with her? Did I do something wrong? 

I was thinking of why she was behaving weird. 

Soon, she walked out of the washroom, all fresh and well dressed.

I walked to her and said,

" Mahi, you need to tell me, what is wrong with you? Did anything happened to you? "

" Naah! Just leave me alone. " She sat on the bed and took her phone. I knew, she will call Haya and I will know the matter from her.

" Hmm... So, take your time, but I want you to be calm when I will talk to you, okay?"

She nodded and I went back to work.

Author's POV

Mahira was stressed up with Ryan now. She never wanted to marry soon. 

She called Haya as she knows, she will help her.

" Assalamualaikum Baaji, how are you? "

" Walaikum Assalam Haya. I am good Alhamdulillah. How are you? "

" I am fine. You tell, how come you called me? "

" Actually, yesterday, I saw Ryan giving a bonus to Brian and Zack and I felt like he gave this money as I am sold to him now and he will force me to marry him and what not. "

" What? Are you stupid Madam? He can never do so. It must be a gift for him "

" Ohh! Come on, bhabhiji, aisa kuch nhi hai, ( Sister-in-law, it's not like that, ) he said bonus, not a present or gift or any other synonym. "

" Don't call me bhabhi. I should be the one to call that to you "

" Nopes. Wait, I should be angry from both of you. Firstly, you both didn't tell me that you both got married and secondly, you both didn't even call. And where are you, Madam? New York or London? " Mahira showed anger in her voice. Internally, she was now in a happy mood.

"Sorry, Sorry, Sorry. Actually, Ryan gave his permission for us to get married. That is why Brian and Zack came to London and there he helped you to reach the Mafia Mansion and you were saved from that rapist. Also, we had to keep this hidden cause if my mom gets to know this, she would hang me to death. I am in New York as the certificate of my post graduation will be out tomorrow and so I have to take it and then I will reach my new home. " 

" I am happy for both of you. But how did you managed to make Brian agree to this? "

" You know na, we are college lovers. Though, after the fight, we separated, but whenever he was with me, I used to tell him that I am sorry and I still love him and Zack helped me and finally, we got married. "

" And... " Mahira wanted to tease her now.

" And? " Haya said sounding suspicious.

" And what about honeymoon and kids, baby girl? " Mahira said, suppressing her laugh.

" You, Just stop it. Let my brother marry you, then I will tease you more. "

" I don't want to get married, Haya " 

" Stop this Baaji. I know you are hurt, but he will be a better husband than Iyan bhai.

( A/n
I have changed Zayn name to Iyan, cause Zain is already used in my other book.  And also, in further chapters,  you will know the reason. )

" I am scared now Haya. He even doesn't know about those scares. "

" He just wants a good soul like you. He will be the healer of your scares, do you understand? "

Mahira was afraid of her past and now her future. She didn't want her past to be disclosed in front of Mafia brothers. Even though she knows that Haya is correct, but her inner broken soul was telling her something else.

Haya was trying her best to console her and divert her mind into some other topics, but she was frozen in the world of past's scares. And now, she knew, its time for her to be more close to Ryan, whom she thinks, can be the healer of Mahira's scares.

" Baaji, just calm down. Let me call Brian and ask about the bonus money, okay. And just rest and listen to any songs to divert your mind, okay. I will call you in a minute. "

" Okay. Bye "

" Bye"

And Mahira started crying. As she closed her eyes, all her sacrifices to get money in childhood flashed in her mind. The scars in her body, the screams, and those pains, she took were unbearable to digest by her now. 

She wanted someone to hug her and tell her that everything is right now. But her inner broken soul, couldn't bear that even.

She was a damaged soul now. 

Amaira's POV

" YOU " I shouted.

" Yes me. And don't shout, you never know, what I can do with you. "

" I trusted you the most " Tears fell from my eyes.

"It's your fault darling. "

" Why me? "

" Because you are closer to the brothers than me, and now you will help me to reach for the treasures your father-in-law and my husband left for me. " She eyed me.

" You can never do that. I always thought that you are a good soul, but now I think, YOU ARE THE PERPETRATOR OF THE MAFIA MANSION " I shouted at her.

The person, I never thought can be the cause of that accident which separated me from my love, Iyan.

She slapped me.

" Don't worry Darling, they both will be destroyed soon. " She turned to walk out of the room and then I heard the conversation of her in her mobile phone.

" What? " ~Rose *attending the call*

What is the matter? I need to listen to her carefully. ~ I thought.

" If it's so, then kidnap her, drug her to make her unconscious and kill that unborn child. " ~Rose

What? What is she trying to do? Kill whose unborn child? ~ I thought.

" I don't care. After all her husband is in New York now. " ~Rose

*after a long pause*

" GET IT DONE TOMORROW " ~Rose

I wish that victim to be safe. ~ I prayed.

" Wait and watch Haya, I will destroy your newly happy family " ~Rose *to herself*

WHAT? She is killing her own grandchild? But why? And whom did Haya marry?  ~ I thought.

Please Allah, keep her safe. ~ I prayed.

to be continued