Chapter 38

" Iyan! "

I heard her breathe.

" Amaira! " I took a deep breath.

" Give the phone to Mahira, I need to talk to her and tell her something important. "

What? I am her husband, she got a fortunate chance to call and what she cares about is talk to Mahira... Like seriously!

" Yeah, I'm switching the call to a loudspeaker. " I said disappointed.

" Mahira, it's your's bhabhi's call. " I called.

" Really, Bhabhi? " Mahira asked.

" Yes. " I replied with a nod.

" Hey, Bhabhi, how are you? " She said while I am standing with my phone in my hand.

" I'm still doing good. I hope you are doing good... "

" Yes, I am. " 

" Okay. Now, I have some important work for you. You have to start a mission to save all the kidnapped ladies, here, and this is the chance as we are going to be shifted to a new place. I hope, you all will help us get out of here. "

" Yes, we will. " Mahira replied.

I and Ryan were looking at each other with weird faces.

Like seriously, how did she get to know about Mahira and her smartness?

I can't even doubt her talent. 

" Listen to me carefully, note down every point, I say. "

Mahira took out her black bracelet and clicked on the screen and stretched the chain and a secret, transparent screen was formed.

I saw Ryan who was mouth-opened, shocked to see that gadget as me.

Where does she get it from? I need to ask her later.

" Wait a sec. " Mahira said as she clicked the recording icon and that mode switched on.

Smart!

She took out a long clip from her hair, around 5-6 cm and pressing a button, it worked as a  pen.

Damn! Her gadgets! Ryan, you got some masterpiece as your wife, dude. She inherits great smart genes.

Wait...

Does that make us a little dumb than her?

Or are we a little dumb than her?

No!

No!

Right?

I smiled awkwardly. 

" Okay, I'm ready. " Mahira said.

" Okay, so, I'm going to list out the names of kidnapped ladies, note them and talk to their families about the kidnapping scene. Besides, you know the best way to find it out.

Okay, before that, let me tell you the location.

We are in the Idrees Mansion, not the one where Kabir and Amjad found me, but the other mansion.

The way to reach us will be as follows;

Reach the underground floor, I don't know how many floors are there but if it's one, then,

take a left,

then right, here, you can meet Peter, secret agent of Iyan, working here,

again right,