Chapter 6

Iyan POV

" Sir it's time for your presentation " My PA Nick informed.

Yeah, you all might be thinking, a businessman and a male PA..
Yes.. It's true.. I had a girl in my life, you changed my PA, many employees.. I pity them. After all she was jealous of all their flirty nature for me.
It's even a strict rule by her, that all the females working here, should not be flirt me and work for the productivity of this business. She changed the dress code of females to pants with coat instead of skirt, because of exposed legs..
Damn Amaira...

I stood up with my file and went to the conference room, not before looking at her picture.

Sliding the pages, I explained the investors, how it is beneficial for all of us.

" With that I conclude that, your money won't be wasted. It's good project and I want it done soon, because it was the dream of my wife which I want it fulfilled at any cost.

We got the permission from the Masters for the land and I want all of you to agree.
You all can discuss, we can take half an hour break. I'll meet you all then. "

With that I left to my cabin.

" Nick, I hope you have already searched that girl in my mansion "

" Yes Sir. All details in this file " He gave me green color file with name 'Mahira Khan' on it "

" It would be more helpful if... "

" I read it Sir " Nick said cutting me off in my sentence.

I chuckled. He is well trained by my love.

" Her name is Mahira Khan. She lost her parents in an accident. She has a brother, Badran, as in Brian who is secret hacker of our underground business. Zachary, as in Zack, also works here.
She used to live with her Aunt Rochelle, her parents neighbour when they settled here.
Her father was a software engineer and was in search of job, while her mother already started her bakery shop.
It's found that the accident was a murder, done by Aunt Rochelle with help of her colleagues.
Mahira just finished her exams of last semester and is Dr. Psycho now.

Well, it's a more personal point to be noted, she was raped in her childhood and was happening to be same when she reached here, with the help of Brian as he instructed her.

And I hope you already know about Brian and Zack. " Nick completed reading the highlights of his research.

I nodded the whole time and was astonished when I got to know some new information.

" From where did you find about her rape? "

" There was a case filed against a club where many rapist were forced to name all the victims, so that the psychological group can help them. And her name was one given by Andrew Tom. " Nick told who was surprised as well.

" What work Brian and Zack do here? "

" Brian and Zack, whenever needed, hack the computers to get information, they are even bodyguards of Haya.. I mean, Ryan Sir assigned them to be with Haya whenever she is here for protection, and they are the ones who drop her to the house in New York . "

" Hmm, great research Nick..
I hope you won't mind ..one more research of.. " I tapped my hand on his shoulder.

" Sure Sir.. I am free till weekends. "

" I need the information of that Rochelle Aunt and also the mother of Haya.. "

" I can understand for Rochelle, but why her mom? "

" I have doubt on the incident happened with Amaira that night.. I want it to be disclosed by the end of Saturday eve "

" Yes Sir " Nick saluted me and smiled. I chuckled.

As I turned to walk out of the cabin, I watched Nick opening his laptop and typing...

What an energy Man!.. I can't give him leaves because of his poor health later on...

" Nick " I called, standing near door.

" Yes Sir " Nick looked up to him...

" Would you mind to have lunch with me? " Nick smiled... Because he was not only his PA, but a junior and friend too..

" I won't mind " I smiled and walked.

But before moving to cafeteria, I walked into the conference room, the investors were having snacks, the waiters served.

" Well, I am excited to know your views " I said rubbing my hands, walking towards my chair.

" Well, it's a beautiful project, and we all are with you. Even we talked with our wives, they also want to contribute to you project. Feel free to talk to them."

" I am glad to know that. And I am happy for the contribution of the ladies. Now, I think, my wife would be super happy " I said, smiling a little as her smiled face came into my mind.

Amaira
I whispered.

Amaira POV

I felt like he called me.

Iyan..
My man,
My love,

The one who lives in my heart...
The one who touched my soul...

The one whom I changed..,
A journey from mafia to real gentleman..

He changed, only for me..
From his Mafia underworld to the real business estates...

These defines the ups and downs we faced..
This journey...
Starts from the time I was sold to him...
To the time where he can't leave me alone for a second...
The time he tortured me...
To the time he healed those scars...

He..
My Jaan...

Suddenly my thoughts were broken by the click sound of the opening door and the person who entered the door changed my face expression from a slight smile to shocked one...

The person, I trusted the most, turned me down by that incident...

The day... That's changed my life, 2nd time...

The one and only...
...
...
...

to be continued