Chapter 44 part-1

Amaira POV

" She is yours now. " Rose said and I was beyond shock.

I turned and slapped him hard.

Rose dragged me by my arms to another room. My back was hurting as if sliced it out.

*gunshot*

*gunshot*

*gunshot*

I woke up gasping and panting.

It was such a true nightmare I ever had.

Wow, really! I saw myself dead in my dream.

Does that mean...{gulps}... I am going to die soon?

I asked myself and tears fell down my eyes.

" What happened, Dear? " Eiram Khala asked and everyone looked at me.

" Nothing. Just a nightmare. " I whispered.

" You never had one here before, do you? " Nureen asked.

" No, I didn't have one here. Relax guys. It's nothing. "

I said and walked to the washroom. After getting fresh, I saw Kaif bringing our breakfast.

This day is going to be, long. I said to myself.

I was over and overthinking about the dream.

I took out my diary and read all the incidents happened in my life.

I don't know why but I was attracted to the nightmares I had before, not here but in Iyan's mansion.

I felt weak.

I don't know what they were going to do, but all I prayed that we all ladies get out of this hell soon and safe.

After a short nap, I heard someone knocking.

I opened the door and found Justin standing.

" What? " I asked.

" Are you good? Any problem or something? Are you hurt? " Justin asked in a breath.

" What? Why are you asking this? "

" Cause Iyan sent Kabir to ask this and Ajmal asked me to ask you. "

" Okay, tell them I'm good. No hurts. Just ask them to come here soon and take us out. "

" Okay. I'll send it done. Here's lunch. " Saying that Justin left.

I smiled knowing how lucky I'm to be loved by Iyan.

I blushed a little.

" Lunch is here. " I announced and the ladies who were playing 'Guess the movie' game by the action, which is called 'Damsharas' in India, laughed and walked out of the bedroom.

Author's POV

Iyan immediately took Vinson and Mahira to the hospital. When Rose entered the Vinson's house, they were shocked to see her there. It was unexpected as they thought she was in London.

She shot Vinson twice and left Iyan and Mahira in shock. Mahira went unconscious due to the loss of blood. Though she tried her best to stand but failed.

Iyan called Ryan for help and Ryan almost had a heart attack. He thought that he lost Mahira. As Brian and Zack didn't reach the Mafia mansion, Ryan didn't tell anything about it to anyone.