Chapter 32

We both ran towards my room, water dropping at our every step, and the speed making us shiver. As soon as we entered the room, Ryan jammed his lips with mine, leading me to a passionate, desirable and loving kiss. My hormones reached its peak as I too kissed him back, maintaining our rhythm. It was no longer when Ryan removed my robe and I repeated his action. He removed the kaftan kurta exposing me in my undergarments, and carried me to the bed and continued our kissing session after he hovered me.

" You look beautiful, my Love. " Ryan said kissing my collar bone.

" Only for you. " I said while breathing heavily.

" I love you so much. " Ryan said.

" I love you infinite times. " I replied, both of us chuckling.

" Don't you think, I should take my shorts back? "

" What? " I said in shock as his hand reached the edge of the short, sliding it down. I covered my face with my hands. Ryan was teasing me and I was so shy to look at him.

" Pictures sent by Za-mi-r ready to print " 

We both stopped still. I removed my hands and looked at the laptop placed on the nearby table.

" Pictures sent by Za-mi-r ready to print " My tech-talk spoke in the American accent.

" Who is this? " Ryan asked as I pushed him aside and stood up.

" My tech-talk. " I answered while wearing the robe and sat on the seat in front of my laptop and waited for the printer to print those pictures. 

But as it was taking time, I quickly opened the documents in the laptop, saved the numbers of the respective person and then opened the pictures he sent.

The first picture was of a mid-twenties lady, whom I assume to be Eleana.

" Who is she? " Ryan asked who stood behind me.

" Eleana. She was Zamir's ex-girlfriend and Nureen caught them having fun on the bed. "

" What? " Ryan yelled.

" Yes. " I nodded as well and opened the next picture.

It was of a guy whom I assumed to be the fake pretending lover.

I scrolled to read the name as 'Gibran Idrees'.

" Scroll up again. " Ryan said and I followed that.

" Shit! " Ryan cursed.

" What happened? "

" He was after Amaira Bhabhi. "

" What? "

" Yes. "

" Wait, I need to ask you some questions, and I hope you will answer all of them now? "

" Yes. " Ryan sat on the edge of the bed and looked at me.

" Who was that girl who was going to be there at your mansion, whom I replaced? Was she a psychologist? "

" No. Actually, in an accident in the resort, Amaira Bhabhi was kidnapped and there was a lady in her twenties behind that fire in the resort and so in search of her, Iyan's men bring all of them every night to be matched, but she was not involved. And yes, she was a psychologist. "

" Does Iyan have sluts every night for his desires? "

" No! He was always ready to punish that girl who kidnapped his love. And that day, you came and was sleeping in the room and he thought it was you and so... rest you know. " I just nodded and asked another question.

" I want to know more about Amaira Bhabhi and how this guy is related to them? "

" I cannot tell you in brief, it's just that he was after her like first sight love or something and to be with her he planned an accident and kidnapped bhabhi. "

" But why not brief? "

" When Iyan bhai gives permission, I will tell you. "

" Okay. " I sat there thinking of one who could help me know more about Amaira bhabhi.

" Next, when did you made Brian marry Haya? "

" The day Haya left after her studies, there they confessed their love and I agreed. "

" It was just this? "

" Yes and kind of that will make them together and she will be safer, so... "

" Okay, and what about the bonus money you give to my brothers? Are they for keeping Haya safe or some other matter? "

" It was just a gift for the newly wedded couple. "

" Are you sure? "

" Yes. Besides, they both are hardworking and so I can give them an advance salary too. " I just nodded.

"Any more questions? "

" Yes. How did you know where I went from the park? "

" That, Nick traced you through your phone number and only I knew the location as I gifted this apartment to Brian and Zack. "

" Ohhkay. By the way, who is Nick? It seems familiar. "

" Iyan Bhai's PA "

" Okay. " 

Now, I got it. He will help me with the history of Amaira Bhabhi.

" Are we done now? "

" Nopes, last one. "

" Okay, go for it. "

" What about the place where Kabir found Amaira bhabhi? "

" It was Idrees House. Why? "

" Nothing. "

" What is going on in your mind? "

" Nothing, just if this man is a common kidnapper in Amaira Bhabhi and Nureen's case. "

" Can be possible. "

" Gibran Idrees, I will meet you soon. " I whispered.

" Don't you dare! " Ryan yelled as he stood up and I stood up too. 

" I will never allow anyone to come near you. "

" I know that, My dear possessive Ryan. " I giggled at the end and hugged him tightly.

" I lub you. " I said in a childish manner. Ryan laughed and the replied, mimicking me.

" I lub you tu. " 

to be continued