Chapter 2

Weeks went by and now it was the exams time. I was busy with my studies . Thank Allah, that Aunt didn't create a problem this month. She too was busy in her business crisis.

I went to my college for my 1st exam. I saw a girl, younger to me, following me to the classroom. I turned and asked,

" Why are you following me? " I maybe sound rude, but that was weird for me.

Why is she after me even? I am not that famous personality.

" Ah.. Actually, that day, you bumped with my brother and your handkerchief fell down, so, I came to return you " She said in low voice as if was scared from me.

Come on man, I am not a witch over here that you are scared of.

" Thanks " I said and turned but she stopped me.

" Excuse me " I turned again

" Yes " I was looking at her from toe to head.

She seems innocent, like I used to be.

" I am new here. That's day when you and my brother bumped, I was here for my admission. I want to be a hacker. My brother just paid money for my studies but there is no one who could help me . Someone who could support me , encourage me and be my friend.
So, can we.. mm.. "

" We can be sisters " I said cutting her off.

She hugged me.

" I will be happy " I said and hugged her back.

" So, what's your name? "

" Haya Raza Khan " She said

" Mahira Khan " I said

" It's my exam today,  will talk to you later " I said

" All the best Baji " She said.  I smiled awkwardly and walked to my classroom.

It became a routine.  Meeting Haya after my exams talking with her and then going to hell home back,  without meeting Brian and Zack.

I got to know that Haya is living with her brothers and her mother lives in London.  She came here to study for a month and then she will go back again to her mother. 

At first talk,  it seemed like she was a quiet person but now meet new Haya,  the most talkative person I have ever met in this whole World.. No.. Universe I must say. DAMN!

It was my last exam.  I was happy that finally I have done my graduation. I know,  I will top the exam.

" Assalamualaikum Baji " Haya came and hugged me.

" Walaikum Assalam "

" How was your exam?  "

" It was the best exam I gave " I smiled.

" Baji..(bites her lower lips)...I will be going tomorrow,  back to New York " She said and my smile fell.  I got connected to her these days,  from sharing her my feelings to doing crazy works.  Even I told her about  Aunt Rochelle. My friends too loved her like a sister.

" Want to make a good memory of ..mm.. us ? " I asked her looking down.

It hurts when someone close to me goes far away.
I know we'll be chatting in instagram,  but still a feeling is there that we are far away from each other..

(                              A/n

I am writing this chapter while studying physics and while writing the above line,  I saw a question. 
Two small charges having charges of 2 * 10^-7 and 3*10^-7 placed in the air. The force of revulsion between them is 6*10^-3 N,  what is the distance between them?