Chapter 35

Iyan POV

After the interview, I walked towards my cabin.

On my way, I heard Brian and Wahid talking.

" Why didn't you tell me she is here? "

" She is here to meet Ryan. " 

Ohh! Mahira is here to meet Ryan.

I walked to my cabin and saw Nick missing. I walked out of my cabin and saw him walking towards the washroom.

I walked back in and saw some pages printing. I took hold of some pages and saw some pictures which seem familiar.

OMG!

I was about to walk towards the room when I heard the ringtone of a mobile. It was Nick's phone. I answered the call to hear Mahira'svoice.

" Nick, are the pictures printed? "

I left the call as it was and ran to the secret Camera room. On my way, I bumped Nick and took hold of his wrist and drag him to the room.

" What is going on here? " I shouted.

I saw Mahira on phone, with her back facing me, Kabir and Quinn on seats and doing something on the computer and Zack standing still, looking down.

" What are you guys doing here? Are you all deaf? "

" No. I am not. I'll tell you why we are here. "

" Thank God, at least you have brain Mahira. "

" I was looking for the incident happened with Amaira bhabhi. "

" What? Why did you want to know that? "

" I have my reasons. "

" Will you please elaborate? "

" My friend is missing. Her husband sent me the pictures of Gibran and Eleana and Ryan saw them and told me they had a role in kidnapping Amaira bhabhi and so I am here. I found them easily. I know where they are currently and the car plate number is this (pointing towards the HD pic on the screen) and we can locate this and even follow where they went through CCTV cameras of other streets. " Mahira said hoping that at this only point, Iyan might support her but she saw him standing still.

" What is going on here? " Ryan, who stood beside me, asked.

" Ask your wife. " I said, looking at the screens.

" I am not going to repeat the whole paragraph again. " Mahira said.

" In short, she found Gibran and Eleana on the video of the incident and they had a role in kidnapping Amaira bhabhi. " Zack said.

" Can I get some time alone, here? " I requested.

" Sure. " Ryan said and he left and others followed.

" Nick. " I called for him.

" Yes. " He said.

" Lock the room from inside, tell them to leave and then control these cameras, I want to see the video again. "

" Okay. " Nick replied and he did the same, sat on the chair next to mine and started the videos saved.

Amaira!

Mahira's POV

" Ryan, where are you taking me? " When Iyan bhai asked us to leave, Ryan took hold of my wrist and forced me to walk with him.

" Sit in the car. " He ordered.

I looked at him helplessly. I sat in the passenger seat of the car while Ryan on the driving seat and he drove the car. There was silence between us. But I can't bear that.

" Ryan, talk to me. " I pleaded, but he didn't react.

The directions of the road answered my question, that we are going to the mansion.

Ryan stopped the car in the entrance and forced me to follow him.

" Why were you there? "

" You know the answer. " I replied.

" Why did you do that? "

" You know that answer too. "

" Stop with it. Just answer me why you went through this plan when you know the consequences. Do you know what the people in the office were talking about you? " Ryan gritted his teeth. I just looked away and nodded.

" I kidnapped you, tortured you, forcefully married you, but still you are with me. Why? Why didn't you run away the day I broke you? Why you still are on my side fighting against the world? Why Mahira Khan why? " He yelled. I could see he was frustrated hearing the words people describe our bond with.

And when I heard my full name, I understood, this time he won't leave this topic. He needs the answer today.

" First, it was not you who kidnapped me, I made myself kidnapped that day.

Second, it's my decision to live with you even though you torture me and disrespect me. But somewhere, I see you caring for me.

And most importantly, third, I married you willingly not forcefully. " I answered his question. I turned to go but a dialogue made me stop on my track.
I turned and said,

" And ya your torture is my warm-up... The worst my Aunt already did with me " I turned towards the kitchen as I was feeling thirsty.

As I reached the kitchen, I saw Iyan bhai already there.

Ignoring him, I took a bottle from the refrigerator, poured some water in the glass and drank it all in one gulp. As I took hold of the bottle to keep it back in the refrigerator, Iyan bhai asked,

" Can you pour it for me? "

I looked at him and nodded and poured some water in his glass.

He took a few sips and then signaled for me to put the bottle back. I did that and was about to leave when he said,

" I need to talk to you. "

to be continued