Chapter 8

Iyan's POV

" Sir, I don't find any ambiguous point in her life. She married your father after his first wife, ie after your mother died in a road accident.

According to her, Haya is the daughter of her and her first husband. She met Bihzad Sir ( Iyan and Ryan father ) in the conference talk of John estates where she replaced her first husband due to some personal reasons. And after that accident, she took all the authority and live in London with her only daughter Haya.

And I could just get this information. " Nick said.

" Name of her first husband? " I asked

" No information. Just her bank account details are left to search. Otherwise, other details did not tell any special point to be paid attention to. "

" Okay. You can go now "

" Thank you, Sir. " He said and left.

I don't know why, but I feel like Rose was behind that accident.

I need to ask Ajmal to keep an eye on her. I said to myself.

Mahira's POV

" Yes, Brian. " I said as I picked up his call.

" Baaji, Haya is in danger. She needs me, but I want you to reach my house and use my system to track her and with the secret call, signal me. If possible, hack the camera as well, I am on my way to the airport with Zack "

" But, how did you know that? She talked to me half an hour ago. She said that she would call you to ask the bonus thing and then call me back, but she didn't. Okay. But be safe. I don't want you to be in the hospital . "

" Okay. Now, reach my home and yeah, I hope you have the spare key? "

" Yes, I have. "

" Okay bye. "

" Bye, Take care and yeah don't let me down. "

" Yes, Baaji. You too take care. Bye "

I quickly ran to my cupboard, took a small purse which contains required things. I ran outside, only to see Iyan bhai walking inside from the main door.

No, I can't go now. I know he is secretly keeping an eye on me. I need to ask Ryan.

I went to Ryan's room.

I knocked on the door and after a small response, I entered his room, only to find him half-naked, sitting on his bed, working on the laptop.

" Ryan, I need your permission. " I said in a hurry.

" What permission? " He said, in full attention to my works.

" Ahh..Actually, I need some air as I haven't roamed in the streets and parks for so long and so I want to visit the nearby park. "

" You can walk in the garden. "

" But, your guards will be watching my every move. " He looked up to me and said,

" Are you going for illegal work? If not, You can go without even asking me. " He then looked back to his laptop.

"It's not the guard even. Its Iyan Bhai. He is keeping an eye on me 24x7. I don't even have the freedom to breathe peacefully. And, so, I want your permission. He will not say anything to you. Please. Please. " I begged at the end.

He stood up and walked to me.

" But, what will you get reaching there? " He asked with crossed hand.