Chapter 51

Author's POV

Rose and Rochelle were busy watching the drama while eating pizzas when one of the bodyguards entered their room after knocking.

" What is it now? Can't you all leave us alone to spend happy times now, do you? "

" Ma'am you should watch this. "

" Woah! No sorry for disturbing us and how dare you to command me ha? "

" Ma'am, please it's related to Brian. " 

Rose stared at him and nodded.

" Brian! " She smiled calling his name and followed him with Rochelle.

Walking to the camera room near their room, they saw how Justin was helping Brian leave the mansion.

" I want all of you to catch Brian, NOW! " Rose ordered and asked Rochelle to take care of him, nicely.

Meanwhile, Rose walked to the room where she last saw Justin in the camera.

Entering the room, she saw Justin hiding the rope in a box.

" Ohho!! Someone is helping a spy, ha? " Rose asked glaring at him.

Justin stood still and turned to face her.

" Someone is being a traitor himself. " She said and pulled him through the collar.

" Tell me, did Iyan sent to here? " She gritted her teeth while saying that but Justin didn't say a word. So, Rose pulled her through the corridor and pushed him to the camera room.

" What is this, tell me... " Rose asked and Justin gulped before answering her every question.

Soon, Rochelle joined her and said,

" The bomb is sent to the mansion. " 

Rose smirked and looked at Justin with anger.

" So... " Rose started.

" So? " Rochelle asked.

" I'm planning to prepone our sale. " 

" Are you serious? " Rochelle asked smiling as she always wanted it to be done soon but Rose postponed it for 3-4 days.

" Yes. Talk to the contractors about tomorrow afternoon. Ask them to come here. We're no longer going for plan A.  "

" Okay, got it. But still tomorrow? " Rochelle made a face.

" Yeah, after all we have so much work to do now. " Rose looked at Justin and smirked. Rochelle looked at them and the blank screen where she saw someone looking at them.

" Hey, you!! " Rochelle pointed and he tried to escape.

" Wrong move " Rose whispered as he was being thrown to them with his head close to the sister's feet.

" Mr. Kaif! " Rose said.

" So he too works for Iyan, doesn't he? "

" Now we have to make them suffer with the next level treatment. " Rose and Rochelle smirked.

Meanwhile in other mansion, Nazya, Hamid, Zack and Brian were given the work to contact the family members of the kidnapped ladies and call them here by next early morning.

" Hello, Am I speaking to Mrs. Zubaida? " Nazya asked.

" Yes. "

" I'm talking from New York City. I tried calling Mr. Murad but this phone is switched off. Actually, I got to know about Haida few days back and she is kidnapped by the criminal twin sisters and so we want you and Murad to come here and take her. Though you'll have to help us getting her out from the mansion. Please come max to max by next morning. I have sent you the address. "