Chapter 37

Amaira POV

For the last week, I was observing what that lady Rose was doing in her free world. Every alternate, she brought an injured woman into my room. And as usual, my job was to treat their wounds. 

Weird right?

How can a woman harm another woman's life?

Unbelievable!

" What's your name? " I asked the girl in her mid-twenties.

" Haida. " She replied.

" Did they keep you in a dark room for days? " I asked as every girl said that.

" Yes. " She hissed as I applied the ointment on her wound.

" May I know, how did they kidnap you? "

" Danish Sir, Head of SAOS Agency, told me about a mission of saving teenage girls who were kidnapped to be sold and there, I got to know there was no mission and some people chloroformed me and hit me on my head and when I woke up, I was tied on a chair in the darkroom. And yesterday, a woman in a mask, hit me badly for not listening to her, and here I am, wounded. "

" She did that with everyone. " I whispered remembering what happened with me that unfortunate night.

" Everyone? " She asked looking at me.

It was the first time she looked at me after she came here. It was then I noticed she has light brown eyes.

" Yes, everyone, including me. " I replied, putting all the items back into the box.

" When did you come here? " She asked when I stood up.

" Over a year ago. " I replied turning to face her after keeping the box in the cabinet of the sitting room.

" Come, we'll meet everyone. You can make friends here. " I said and with my hands on her shoulder, we walked to the room attached to this one. That room had three beds which were already there when I came here and a few mattresses keep adding on as the woman in our group increased. 

As I entered the door, I announced,

" Ladies, we have a new guest. " Forwarding Haida, I introduced her.

" She is Haida. " 

" Hello. " Haida said and then everyone introduced themselves and hugged her.

" Bless you, My Child. " Khala said.

Eiram Khala is in her late forties. She is a professor in high school. She was kidnapped from the market. She once told that they misunderstood her with her daughter, Mehr, whom they wanted to kidnap but unfortunately she got kidnapped and that Rose had a fistfight with her, blaming her for replacing her daughter. But it would be risky if Khala was let go, so, she is here, our Khala.

" Come, sit on the bed. " I made Haida sit on the bed.

The other two beds are booked for Khala as she is old and for Nureen, who is pregnant.

We heard someone knock.

" I guess the food is here, let me bring that for you all. " I said and walked out to open the door.

Instead of the new cook, Kaif, I saw Justin Robert.

" Justin, what are you doing here? "

" Wait, for a min. "

I nodded and saw Rose coming towards the door.

" Hey, Darling! " She said as she enters the room.

She walked towards the bedroom and welcomed them to her mansion.

" Now, you all have to pack your things, as we are moving you all to a better room, Dears. " She announced and walked out smiling.

Justin asked me to call Iyan from his phone and tell him about the new plan, a good plan to save us. 

I walked to the washroom and called Iyan.

" Pick up, Iyan. "

" Pick up. " I said while walking and waiting to hear his voice.

" Iyan! " I breathe.

Iyan POV

" And then she finally confessed her love for me. " I concluded mine and Amaira's love story.

" Such a lovely story. " Mahira replied with a wide smile.

" But I miss her. "

" I pray that soon, we will have bhabhi here in our group, telling her side of the love story. " She replied with her hand on my shoulder.

I nodded and looked at the night sky.

" You guys are like magnetic, inseparable. " Ryan entered the garden.

" Yes, and you are paramagnetic, no attraction. " I replied.

Ryan pouted. Mahira giggled.

" Are you jealous brother? " I asked.

" No. "

" Liar. " I laughed at his condition.

" What kind of brother you are? Laughing at my condition? "

" Tit for tat, bro. " I said.

" What have I done, now? "

" Not now, 2-3 years ago, you were around my wife all the time, making me jealous. So now, its 'tat' time. " I replied making Mahira laugh.

Lovely sister!

" Aww! " Mahira cooed teasing Ryan.

" Mahira, you are here for me or him? " Ryan asked.

" For you, Darling! " Mahira replied.

" Haww! " I said as she ran to him. 

" Sorry, Bro. " She said and hugged Ryan tightly.

" I love you, my baby. " Mahira said.

" I love you too, my girl. " Ryan replied, kissing her forehead.

This reminds me of Amaira. 

' I love you, my Inu! ' Her pout...

' I love you too, my Amu! ' My smile...

" I am sorry brother for reminding you of your lovely wife. " Ryan said. I looked up from the ground.

" You don't have to be sorry. "

" But remember this, when she will return, I will complain to her about you and your habits. " 

What a brother I have!

" Sure. " I replied and my phone rang.

" Don't say its Bhbahi's call. " Ryan teased.

I smiled and said,

" Hello. "

" Iyan! "

to be continued