Chapter 46

🌹     🌹      🌹      🌹🌹🌹  🌹🌹🌹  🌹   🌹

🌹🌹🌹  🌹🌹🌹  🌹🌹🌹  🌹🌹🌹     🌹

🌹     🌹  🌹     🌹  🌹           🌹              🌹 

🌹🌹🌹 🌹 🌹🌹🌹 🌹🌹🌹 🌹     🌹  🌹🌹           🌹      🌹     🌹

🌹🌹🌹 🌹 🌹🌹          🌹      🌹🌹🌹  🌹     🌹  🌹🌹🌹      🌹

🌹🌹🌹 🌹 🌹     🌹     🌹      🌹     🌹  🌹🌹🌹  🌹     🌹      🌹

Special note:

Happy Birthday big19boss

Wishing you, not just this day but for years, filled with happiness, joy, love, success, prosperity, and good healthy life forever.

I am thankful to God to bless me with an amazing friend like you.

With lots of smiles and love,

Your Junguwinim {Danguel}

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Author's POV

The truck reached Rose's mansion and the men took the cuffed Haya inside. Brian, who was hanging behind the truck, sat near the bushes to hide and planned to secretly enter inside at midnight. But he got a better option instead. He thought of entering the building through the window which was at a high level without any pipes or something through which he can climb until there.

Meanwhile, Haya was taken into the darkroom and was made to sit on the chair still cuffed.

Soon, Rose enters the room with a gun.

" Tsk, tsk, tsk. " Rose said and Haya looked at her cruel mother.

" Are you alright, My child? " Rose asked and laughed.

" Is your baby alright? " Rose laughed again. Haya was crying now. She couldn't believe that her own mother could ever do this to her.

" You know why I did that? " Rose asked gritting her teeth.

When she didn't get any response, Rose pointed her gun on Haya's neck and shouted,

" I asked you a question...Do you know why I did that to you? "

" No. " Haya breathe after a whisper.

" Because you are not my daughter. " Rose shouted and Haya was taken aback.

" No... You're my mom. " 

" Tsk, tsk. Your father was killed and you were so young at that time, so we thought of using you for money. After all, your this gorgeous curves attracted many men in my company... " Rose said gritting her teeth.