Chapter 27

" Everything set? " Brian asked as he enters the small garden next to the pool in the backside of the house.

" Yes. " Haya screamed as she was so excited about the new style of party.

" Here's the snacks we are craving for. " Zack said as he kept the food in the center of the circle of the cushions made by Mahira and Haya. 

" I didn't know this can be called a party. " Ryan said.

" Sometimes silence is the best party. " Mahira said taking out the plates from the box kept aside.

" Come, everyone, let's sit and grab the food. " Brian said as he sat on one of the cushions and Haya next to him. Ryan sat next to Haya and Mahira next to Ryan and Zack between Mahira and Brian.

" So, are we going to play any game or just food and sleep? " Brian asked Mahira.

" Well, I think, we should play a game. But telling you before, no Truth and Dare " Mahira replied after chewing a small bite of her favorite sweet corn pizza. 

" Okay, then which games are left for us? We are not kids anymore to play those board games. " Zack said grabbing another piece of a cheese sandwich.

" Then let's play the game, we used to play in our college days. " Ryan said eyeing Haya to remember the game.

" Not that questions section again, Bhai! " Haya groaned while chewing cheesy Mexican taco.

" That would be good, at least for me and we can know more each other through this. "

" What more do you want to know about us? " Mahira asked, tilting towards the left to see Ryan's face.

" I think, indirectly, its the truth from truth and dare. " Zack said.

" Yeah, agreed. " Brian said.

" Okay, I agree to play this. It's just the matter of questions " Mahira said.

" Then I agree as well. " Haya said, smiling at Mahira. Brian and Zack nodded while gulping down the noddles.

"  How do we play this? " Mahira asked.

" Start from anyone and others ask the question and then turn by turn it goes to everyone. And before the questions, the person needs to tell about any recent incident, limited to this week, that made them think about it more often or something related to it. " Haya explained.

" Okay, what a wonderful game! " Zack laughed after saying.

" With whom should we start from? " Ryan said as he started rubbing his hands evilly.

" Haya. " Ryan and Mahira said at the same time.

" Why me? " Haya made a sad face but then gulped a sip of water to get ready for the bombardon her.

" Well, recently, I just entered another phase of my life and I am on cloud 9. I really can't believe this. " Haya said looking at Brian.

" Got it. " Zack coughed.

" My question to you is... " Mahira started.

" When am I hearing the good news? "

" What? No! Not now " Haya blushed while answering it and it went redder when Brian kissed her cheek. 

" Aww! " Mahira and Zack teased while Ryan just looked at Mahira because, for him, she was acting weird and different.

" Okay, now my question. " Zack said.

" Do you know any friend of yours who is single? " 

" Come on, what type of questions you both are asking. You can ask this later, ask something different. " Ryan said.

" I think he is more interested in truth from truth and dare. " Zack whispered to Brian which was audible enough for others.

" And Mahira bhabhi don't like that game. " Haya joined their little discussion. 

" Opposite attracts, baby. " Brian said, making her blush again.

" Mahi, please play truth and dare. " Ryan pleaded.

"It's better that you four play this game. "

" No, you are playing. " Ryan said.

" Can't we play cards? "

" No! " This time Brian and Zack screamed as they know she is so expert that she wins every time and they had to clean the house.

" Okay, fine. " Mahira said making a face.

" No, wait. I have a question in my mind. " Zack said.

" Okay. "

" If you could go to the past through time machine, in which empire/kingdom would you like to go? "

" Yeah, that type of question is required for this game. " Ryan said.

" Then let's play questions or situations and... dare. " Haya suggested.

" That will be great. " Everyone agreed.

" As Zack asked a good question, let him ask those questions from us. " Mahira said.

" Thank God, my food is not finished yet. " Ryan said.

" But mine is finished. " Mahira, Brian, and Haya yelled while Zack just added the last pieces of the noodles into his mouth.

" Let's start then. " Zack said.

" Starting with Brian. " Brian nodded.

" I will take the question. "

" Do you sometimes talk to yourself or pretended for the same? "

" Yes. Either talk to myself or diary writing. " Mahira nodded agreeing as she already knew this.

" Next for Ryan. " Zack said.

" A question. "

" Is there any imaginary character in your life? "

" No. I don't need any. " Ryan answered with a smile.

" Next, Mahira. " Zack said.

" I will take the... Dare. " Mahira said looking at others and smiled.

" I want my friend back. " Zack said immediately. Mahira lost her smile and looked at him confused. Ryan understood what he indirectly means.

to be continued