Chapter 9

Ryan's POV

I watched how Iyan bhai tried to leave the mansion in the name of work. I knew, he went to the park, where Mahira wanted peace.

I too followed him. But I was shocked when his car turned towards our office branch.

Why he is not following her? Maybe some other matter.

I saw him walk inside the office. I waited for his intention to follow her. Maybe not him but he will ask someone to follow her. But, no one enters or exit after his entry.

 So, I planned to enter myself after sharp 20 minutes.

" Good noon Sir. How may I help you? " The receptionist asked.

" Where is Iyan Bhai right now? "

" He is in his cabin. "

" Okay " 

With that, I walked towards the lift and Kabir and Amjad followed me.

" Iyan Bhai. " I said in a little high pitch as I walked into his cabin.

He was sitting on his chair, while Nick standing and was explaining something to him before I entered.

" What is it, Ryan? "

" Why are you always after Mahira? "

He smirked and stood up to face me.

" Ohh! So, this little one is standing against me... " He laughed.

 " Just tell me, why are you keeping an eye on her? "

" Cause, she ran from her aunt's house and is here to investigate our properties so that she can grab them all and take it away from us. Rochelle is a very smart and intelligent woman. " He said in high pitch. Nick was nodding the whole time.

" She is not like what you think of her. I have confirmed it myself, she is just a victim. "

" So, why are you caring so much for that victim. "

I looked into his eyes. 

Wait Bhai, let us find Amaira Bhabhi, then I will complain everything to her. You have changed into a bad mafia again. 

" Answer it. "

" I won't. " I said with my eyes looking everywhere except him.

" Okay then, let me answer it. YOU HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH HER. " He shouted.

Naah! it can never happen. I remember, I warned myself, not to love her. ~my heart

But your symptoms of caring her tells something else. ~ my brain

" No, you are telling wrong. " I said to him, but he was acting like we are in court and he is trying to prove me wrong.

" Ohh, is it? " He asked, but before I could answer him, Nick interrupted.

" Sir, you both need to watch the news right now. It's about Rochelle. "

" Rochelle? Wait, you used this name before..." I said.

" Mahira ran from her aunt, remember. She is her aunt. " He said.

Nick increased the volume of the TV and we listen to her carefully.

" Mahira is missing. She is our R&W Lmt. branch co-founder and also CEO. We have the papers of all her properties. " ~Rochelle

" Where do you think, she is, Ma'am? " ~Reporter Lisa

" I don't know. We just know, she escaped. I don't know with whom, but she was misbehaving with me for the last few days. " ~Rochelle