Chapter 26

Mahira ran downstairs to watch Ryan and Zack standing in front of Brian's room. 

" Who just shouted 'Lovebirds come out..'? "

Zack pointed towards Ryan and Ryan turned to face Mahira.

" Oh! Thank God! I thought Iyan Bhai is back. " Mahira released the breath she was controlling.

" Iyan Bhai is not in town. He is on a business trip. " Ryan said.

" Oh! Okay. But what are you doing here? Don't you have work to ponder upon? "

" I am on leave, Mrs. Ryan. It's not less than a honeymoon to me after our afternoon meetup. " Ryan pulled Mahira towards him with his hand on her waist and on pulling, her hands reached his chest.

" You! " Mahira said as she slapped his chest multiple times and he started laughing.

" Leave me. " Mahira pleased as Ryan kept on pulling her, reducing the gap between them.

" Never, My Love! " Ryan said as he kissed her forehead.

" Just remove your hands from my waist. " Mahira eyed Ryan but he smirked and said,

" Only when you will kiss me. " He pointed to his right cheek.

Mahira made a face but eventually accepted it and leaned to kiss his hubby. As she kissed on his cheek, she felt a movement of the muscles telling her that he is smiling. Ryan kissed her right cheek and whispered,

" Brian is busy in love with Haya, both locked in the room. " Mahira smiled. 

" Now please, you both don't start the same thing going on inside that locked room. You guys are making me feel all alone in this case. I don't want to be single anymore. I don't know where is my future wife right now. " Zack just spilled out his anger in sweet words that made Mahira and Ryan laugh.

" Aww! Don't worry, we will found you a girl soon. Now let me force them to come out of the room. " Mahira said and stood in front of the locked door. She looked back to watch Ryan and Zack once and with a teasing smile, she knocked on the door multiple times.

" Brian, Haya, are you both coming out now or should we enter the room? "

There was no answer and so she thought of entering the room while using her tech system to unlock the door.

" I am coming! "

" NNOOO! " Brian and Haya shouted.

" Okay. Tick tick 10 " Mahira started the countdowns they( Brian, Mahira, and Zack) used to make in their childhood while playing games.

" Shit! " Mahira heard Brian say that as she put her ears close to the door. 

" Tick tick 9 " Ryan said this time.

" Tick tick 8 " Zack said this time.

" Tick tick 5 " Mahira, Ryan and Zack said in chorus tone.

" You missed 6, 7 " Brian shouted.

" We are missing the next three numbers too. " Mahira said while laughing.

" Baji you are doing it wrong. " Brian said as a pleading child.

" We are coming! " Mahira sand the words and opened the door to see Brian and Haya stood in attention position. 

" After breakfast, you both went missing and the only room that was locked was this and you both are enjoying your honeymoon here instead of those honeymoon resorts. Come on kiddos! "

" We are not kiddos. " Brian and Haya said together.

" But planning to, right? " Mahira said making the couple blush.

" What? " Ryan said looking at Brian with anger.

Knowing his anger, Haya tried to change the topic and said,

" We all are here and it's our holidays so why not celebrate it. Let's have a party. " Haya suggested.

" But its honeymoon days know? " Mahira questioned giggling at the blushing couple.

" Not again" Zack groaned.

"Okay! " Mahira said acting for zipped lips.

" Hey, what about our 'SNAP-NAP party' ?" Brian suggested remembering the old days.

" Yes, agreed. " 

" What is it? " Ryan and Haya asked.

" Whenever we used to be extremely tired from work, we used to have this party as in just eat, talk, games if in mood, and a nap to relax. " Zack replied.

" Okay agreed. " 

" Great. Arrangements now!" Mahira and Haya screamed and laughed at the end.

to be continued