Chapter 4

I woke up to find myself in the room, Ryan allotted for me.

Wait, but last night, I was in garden.. Then who brought me here? ..

I felt a hand on waist again..

Dejavu!

I looked at man.. It's Iyan again..

" Ryan " I screamed.. Iyan woke up.

" What's with that scream Madam? " He said..

" Leave from here Iyan or I will call Ryan right now and make you punish " I said

" Shhh" he said

" I am Ryan " He said.

" I don't believe in yours words... Tell me the proof "

" How will I even give you a proof ? "

" I can kick you and your reaction can differentiate between you two " I said smirking..

" Just stop it " He said and walked out.

Ryan's POV

I went to my room and fresh up. Later went downstairs for breakfast.

As per the order of mine, Mahira will have her meals in her room. I don't want her to be with Iyan or else they will lead to another world war, which my kids have to study and I don't want them to stress with three world wars..

Enough of future planning!

I shrugged and lead myself to kitchen, to find my twin brother Iyan.

As he is 5 minutes elder to me, my mom always told me to call him Iyan Bhai.. and it's habit by now..

" Assalamualaikum Bhai "

" Walaikum Assalam "

" You woke up early " I said sitting on the chair to have my meal, which he served.

I always love food made by him. He does some magic over it, making it heaven.

" Yeh, just got to know something so, had to wake up " He said.

" What's that? "

" Nothing much.. You tell, how was your night? " He asked making me confused.

" It was good... Anything special? "

" Yeah, you were in her room. So I thought it would have been a splendid night for you both "

" No, it's not like that. Actually, last night we went to see the garden and we slept out there and so, I brought her to the room, when I woke up mid-night and was too lazy to go towards my room, so I slept on the bed too...

But we didn't do anything " I said, eating my food..

"Hmm. You both are getting along "

" It's just...I wanted to know if she is any spy or something.. "

"Hmm... "

" You tell about, what you got to know? " I asked eagerly..

" It's nothing "

" It's important, she is my Bhabhi( sister in-law )" I said standing up with my hands on the table.

" Listen, its not what I meant, but I want to fight this without any help "

" So, a brother's help is stupid to you ? " I said standing with arms crossed.

" Ryan, it's not like that. It's just I found about day before yesterday's incident. That girl whom Mahira replaced was not a suspect. That's it "
He said taking his plate and glass and went to the kitchen.