Chapter 18

Brian's POV

" Ohh! Haya, how much I missed you?   " I said as I hovered over her, snuggled on the curve of her neck and kissed her neckline.

" Stop it Brian, or else Zack and Mahira will be here because of my moans... " She struggled to move out of my cage.

" I don't care. " I said and kissed her lips passionately. 

Ohh, I missed this so much...

" I love you " She whispered as our kiss deepened.

" I love you more.  " I replied and was going to stretch this kiss for long, but she pushed me away.

" What?  " I asked with a shocked look.

" I have to make lunch.  " She said as she walks to the kitchen.

I groaned.

Meanwhile, I was getting bored, so, I went to Zack's room but he was sleeping peacefully. So, I walked to Baaji's room.

As I enter the room, there was no one. I could hear the voice of dropping of water, meaning that she is bathing. So, I went back to Haya and helped her in the kitchen work.

After a while, 

" Call everyone Brian. By that time, I will serve the food. " She said and I washed my hands and ran to call everyone before the food gets cold.

" Zack, wake up. Its time for lunch. "

" 5 minutes more... " He murmured.

" No, you have to wake up now, or else I will receive punches from Haya. " I tried to wake him up but instead, he laughed.

" That's better. You will receive punches and then I will eat while watching this drama. " He laughed again.

" Okay, if you say so. " With that, I gave him lots of punches and he finally wakes up.

" Come on buddy. " I said with a smile and walked to Baaji's room.

" Baaji. " I called her, but there was no response. I enter the room to find the same condition as before.

" OHHH! NNOOO! " I screamed. 

" HAYA " I called her.

She ran to the room.

" What happened? "

" I guess, she is unconscious in the bathroom. Let me unlock the door and you dress her out. " I said and took the hammer and cut out the lock and opened the door.

" Haya " I turned and asked her to enter the bathroom. 

" I need a towel. " She said and I took the towel on the bed and gave her.

" Help me to carry her. " She said and I enter the bathroom and hold her from the left side while Haya supported from the right side.

" Give me a few minutes, I will wipe the water and dress her up. Just pass me some loose kind of clothes. " She said and I brought a loose T-shirt she borrowed from me and her palazzo pant.

" Now, you walk out and don't tell this to Zack bhai. " She said as I left the room and stood outside the closed door.

" Come in " She shouted and I reached near the couch, where she is laid down.

" I guess, there is no water inside her body. She is breathing well. " I relived from this statement of her.

Haya stood behind me as I caress my Baaji's cheeks.

" Baaji. wake up. " I said and Haya sprinkled a few drops of water on her face. It did work and she woke up.

" I'll bring food. " Haya said and left. 

" Baaji. " I called her. She looked at me and looked back. It was weird for me.

" Brian, you go and eat lunch with Zack Bhai. I will manage her here. " Haya said and made me leave the room. 

I walked to the dining area and saw Zack already seated. I sat beside him and arranged my plate with food and started eating.

" What happened to Mahi? " Zack asked.

" We found her unconscious in the bathroom. " I said

" What? "

" Yes. " I nodded.

" Then why didn't you call for me? " He asked after eating his lunch. 

" Cause you were in deep sleep. " I said while washing my hands.

" Let's go together. "

" Nopes. Haya is with her now. Actually, I want to talk to her in private. You can meet her after that chit-chat. " I said and walked to the room.

As Haya saw me, she walked to me and said,

" She has lost her weight, Brian. Look at her, she looks skeleton. She didn't eat well, but I forced her to eat more. Tell her that she needs to take care of herself. " I just nodded and went to her and sat beside her. We both were sitting on the floor, with our backs touching the side of the bed.

" So... " I started. We both were looking straight, maybe at the couch in front of us, because that's what I was seeing.

" You were right, Brian. I should have accepted the proposal from Zack. " She said in a slow, sweet voice.

" I don't know what to say. I knew it was difficult for you as well... But its all destiny, that's what I can say now... " I said taking a glimpse of her time to time.

" It was not difficult for me. " She started...

" I was ignoring his proposals. He is much better than Ryan. But now, he deserves better than me. " 

" You could have thought about it. " I whispered.

" When did I get time for it, Brian? That night, I had to run in the Mafia Mansion, remember? " I nodded.

" Why did you chose them? " She asked as she looked at me.

I was blank at that time. I don't even know the answer.

" It's just that... I work there and I thought that she would not harm you and even walk in the hell herself. " I just answered not making eye contact.

" You are not making eye contact. Are you hiding something? "

" No... It's not like that... "

" Then why Brian, why? Why sent me to that hell mansion and receiving the bonus from them? "She asked, fully turned to me.

" What are you talking about? " I asked.

" The bonus you received in front of me... Why did you get that? "

" That was for... " I was about to speak the real truth but got to remember the warning I received from Ryan.

" For? " She asked.

" For getting married to Haya and saving her. " I whispered.

" WHAT? " She shouted.

" Yes. I am getting paid for keeping her safe and for hacking the important information or put many security barriers so that no one can hack our security systems. "

" Ohh! " She said and we both sat in positions like before.

" I can't believe, you thought this... " I said in a shocked state. 

" I am sorry. I just overthought this. I even discussed this with hHaya but before she could answer, you called me about her danger thing. " She replied.

" Okay... Just forget that overthought non-sense and come we all will have a chit-chat with chips and juices. " I said and before we could stand up, Haya entered with a blast message. 

" Ryan and Iyan Bhai are here to take back Mahira... " 

And I turned to watch Baaji and I could only see her changed behavior.

to be continued