Chapter 48

WARNING: "Interesting and mind-blowing twists ahead"

Author POV

After Iyan left, Mahira entered her room and saw Ryan watching the news.

" Where is Iyan Bhai? " Ryan asked while switching the channels.

" He went somewhere. Kabir called him... That's all I know. " I replied sitting beside him.

" Okay. " Ryan nodded and switched to movie channels.

" Ryan! " Mahira called after a few minutes of watching TV.

" Yeah? "

" Why Rose is kidnapping the ladies? I mean what purpose? She is neither selling them nor using them for money...which is the same thing... But why? " Mahira asked.

" I don't know. I can say that after we end the mission, we'll ask her. "

" Hmmm... " 

After a few minutes of gearing her mind to know the reason, she took a deep breath and looked at Ryan and asked,

" How can our Haya keep the secret for that long? "

" I don't know. " Ryan answered facing her.

" I was thinking of the time when I went to their home and I remember, once Haya looked at me as if she was about to say something personal but then she just left... I am assuming that she wanted to tell me this before... " Mahira said.

" Hmm... You know, I know Haya more than Iyan and I can tell when she is hiding something but I never felt that case when I came there... "

" And yeah, that guy, what was his name? Yeah, Andrew, right? "

" Yeah. "

" I don't even know how he looks like and... "

" I have his pic on my phone. " Ryan cut off Mahira in middle and said.

Ryan searched for the picture in his gallery while Mahira switched off the TV.

" He is Andrew... " Ryan showed the picture and the moment Mahira saw that she was beyond shock.

" He is Andrew? " She asked yelling.

" Yeah, why? " 

" Because he was the one who was calling me sexy and whom I kicked in the campus library for calling me that. "

Ryan chuckled and complimented her for her skills.

" But watch the other side, Ryan. I remember, Haya joined after a few weeks in that university... Was it for him? "

" No. Remember that Haya and Brian had a thing since high school. "

" Wait... wait... Do you have more pics of him? "

" Yeah! " Ryan showed her many pictures of them in high school, picnics, and long drives.

" He... He... He was the one! " Mahira shouted.

" Who? " Ryan asked.

" The one who was talking to Rochelle about raping me... " Mahira said in low voice.

" I only saw his side face and this pic reminds me of that day. "

" But what was he doing there? And how he knew Rochelle? " Ryan asked.

" I don't know. I never saw him in her mansion. I am not aware if she used to meet her behind my back. " Mahira replied.

" Wait, how did you and Iyan Bhai think that I was betraying you both? "