Chapter 3

In the next moment, I was in a cream colored room with blue color borders. I looked around to see myself in a luxurious room. The room had a round shaped bed, LED TV , smart buttons and two doors. One was the wardrobe, not a small one but as big as a showroom of mall. The other one was the door of bathroom. The tub, wash basin and the 3 sided shower.. .it was awesome. Yes 3 sided shower, one on top and other on the sides... I want to bath now.

I took my clothes and went to shower. I stripped and as I opened the shower... It felt relaxed but still painful.

I took the body cream there and took a bath. Amazing smell...

I changed my clothes, did wudhu and prayed Allah to show me the right directions. And thanked Him for bringing me safely here and I am safe now.

I then went to bed and took my mobile and messaged Brian, " Safe " . And then I slept on the comfy bed.

Only, if she knew , why Brian sent her there...

....

I woke up in the afternoon to find myself weird. I felt like naked. I looked down to find myself in undergarments. I also felt someone's breadth on my neck.

Something is surely wrong now...

Suddenly, a hand came on my waist, pulling me towards that person. I moved that hand with full energy and looked at the man.

Feeling weird? yes!

Almost naked? yes!

A man here next to you? yes!

Is he the same hoodie man in that hell house? i don't know!

Is this your room?

I looked around to find myself in the room i slept..

No! its the different house and different room..

I looked at that man, I could feel him drunk as that strong smell entered my nostrils..

I looked around to find my clothes and his shirt spread on the floor.

Before I could do something, the man pulled me to his chest. I landed over him but my elbow kicked his nose. And his nose started bleeding.

I ran towards closet to pick a cloth to cover myself but the man pulled me to him with his one hand on the waist and other pulling me.

" You slut, don't you dare kick me again or even punch me. You'll be died then ".

" I don't fear from your stupid threats " I said glaring him.

Not a simple glare.. But a death glare!

"Okay then, I will make you fear me " He said pushing me on the bed and hovering me and started kissing me on my neck and was going down. I started pushing him off me, but he being him, trapped me in his string grip and started his torture.

But I am Mahira Khan, how can I let him even touch me.
It was like an insult to me and so I started working on my skills.

I bite on his hand, kicked his legs off me and pushed him on the floor.

Before he could do anything, I started punching him, kicking him and throwing hard objects on him to make him unconscious.

As I saw him lying down, taking heavy breaths, I stopped and walked towards the closet. Instead of taking suits, I picked an abhaya and wore it.

It hid my body completely. Only my hairs and face visible.

As I took steps towards the door, that man pulled me by my left leg, making me fall down on the floor. He pulled me towards him. He tried to get a grip on my neck with one hand and his other hand on my waist.