Chapter 40

" Why they haven't reached out yet? " Asked frustrated Ryan, who was walking around the dining area facing towards the door, with smartphone near his ear, in the process of calling Brian.

" Where are you, Brian? " Ryan asked.

" Just a street away. " 

Soon, the main gate of the Mafia's mansion was opened as the most awaited people for Ryan, entered.

Iyan and Mahira were busy enjoying the scene in front of them while drinking a cup of coffee.

As Haya and Brian walked in, Ryan gave a warm handshake to Brian and a bear hug to Haya.

Iyan and Mahira walked to them for welcoming them.

Zack entered with a lot of suitcases, just kidding, only 5 suitcases, that was transferred to the rooms soon, by the servants.

" Come, have some coffee. " Said Iyan as he sat on his chair.

" Where is Khala? " Haya asked looking here and there.

" Khala went to meet her daughter and son-in-law. " Iyan replied.

Khala Aira works as a servant since the time, Iyan and Ryan were born. She was like their mother and so, she was always called 'Khala' by the siblings. She gave her mother love to the kids when needed besides their stepmother or Haya's mother, Rose.

" So, what happened that you called us here so early. " Brian asked.

" Well... " Iyan started but then looked at Haya who eyed him to be silent as she doesn't like talking while eating.

Iyan smirked while looking at her and pointed the cups in front of the rest of the people, which was empty. That means, they all drank the coffee and only she was left behind.

Wincing, she drank the left out sips of coffee in a hurry as Iyan asked them to sit on the sofa area for a small discussion-meeting.

" We got a call from Amaira, stating all the minute details required to reach her and the other 5 ladies kidnapped by non-other than Aunt Rose. " Iyan said.

Everyone looked at Haya who was shocked.

" What? Why will Mom do that? And how did Amaira bhabhi called after so long? " Haya asked.

Iyan looked at Mahira and remembered the conversation they had in the early morning.

<Flashback starts>

" Good morning, Bhai. " Mahira said walking towards the garden.

" Good morning. " Iyan replied in a dull voice.

" What happened? Seems like you haven't slept last night? "

" Yeah! I couldn't. "

" Why? "

" Because of Amaira. Whenever I tried to sleep, her hallucination woke me up and even I was a little drunk so that headache was unbearable. "

" Take care, Bhai. You can sleep now. " Mahira replied looking at the rising sun.

" Yeah, whenever I'll get time. "

Mahira was about to leave when Iyan asked,

" Mind if, we have coffee together, my dear sister? "

" Ohkay! I can join you, just coming in a few minutes. " Mahira replied and left to get freshen up.

Meanwhile, Iyan, who was already ready in a tuxedo to welcome Haya and Brian and Zack to his mansion, made coffee and poured it down in two large cups.