Chapter 17

Mahira's POV

As I enter our home, Haya ran to me and hugged me.

" I missed you so much. " She whispered.

" I missed you a lot. " I said.

" Come on guys, hand wash and to the dining table now. " Haya commanded. I smiled a little.

Not even a week, and she is commanding from now... Not bad.

We followed her order and sat on the chairs for breakfast.

" So, when did you all reach home? " I asked.

" Actually, Zack bhai... " Brian started and so I turned to him.

" Actually, when Ryan and Iyan might have entered the room, they both were engrossed in PDA, while I was alert about any moves from the goons, but instead I heard their voice and later hacked the laptop camera and saw that Ryan slapped you and then took you away with them. " Zack said and Haya continued.

" So, we made a plan. No need for the clothes, we reached the airport, took the passes and left for New York and then we reached here. They dropped me here and went away to the mansion. "

I just nodded. While eating, Brian and Haya were busy in their own conversation, leaving me and Zack left out. I ate my breakfast and went to the kitchen, to wash them but Zack said not to touch a thing or else Haya will kill them.

" But why is it so? "

" Cause, from the time we brought her back, she is so obsessed with cleanliness and moreover, if someone touches her things or do something inappropriate, she digs into the person's mind until the person apologizes her. " I laughed a little.

" Any example? " I asked.

" Yes, when we were waiting for the flight, we went to the cafeteria, and the chef didn't cook as she wanted and so, she had a fight from that chef. "

" What? Seriously? " I asked, cause she was not like this when I met her.

" Yes. You can ask Badran. " I giggled.

" Wait, I remember... " 

" What? "

" How does Iyan know that his real name is Badran? "

" I too didn't understand that. But for sure, Nick told him. "

" Who is Nick? "

" His PA. "

I laughed out loud.

Like seriously...

" Male PA... " I laughed again.

" Yeah, kind of... " He replied.

" Okay, so, I will be leaving for my bedroom. I need to rest. " I said and walked up to the stairs.

As I reached my room, I saw my college pictures of mine and Haya. Some with Brian and some with Zack. The rest with my friends. I was feeling like, someone was missing, but who, I couldn't remember. I tried my best, but none got the attention.

Suddenly, all the night events and the morning events flashed in my mind.

I ran to my bathroom to cry out. But these worst nightmares were so disgusting that I stripped down to the bath. I was rubbing my body to remove the scars of the belts, the new ones.

But the old ones were telling another story. 

My struggles...

My sacrifices...

And I don't know what happened, but I fell down on my knees and cried out loud.

to be continued