Chapter 14

*WARNING: Violence scene*

Mahira's POV

" What are you doing Iyan? " I screamed.

" You are going to pay for what you have done to my brother. " He replied taking a hunter rope from his bodyguard and turned to me.

" WHAT? Are you stupid? " I said, trying to release my hands and legs from the tied ropes. Iyan tied me on the bed and now was being crazy.

" This is for entering my mansion, without any permission. " 

*SNAP* 

I screamed, " RYAN "

" This is for flirting with my brother. "

" WHICH I NEVER DID. " I replied to it soon.

*SNAP* 

" RYAN "

" Why are you screaming his name? He will never come here. He is so drunk. " He said.

I am scared now. I, Mahira Khan, was scared of this Mafia man, standing in front of me. All my past scars reminded me of my struggles and sacrifices. I am not that strong now. I am a damaged soul.

" This is for making my brother marry you slut, Congratulations on your loses... " 

*SNAP*

Now, I didn't have that much energy to scream his name and so, I was internally praying for Ryan to come and help me out.

'Ryan, please help me...' 

Tears flowed down my eyes.

" This is for making hin drunk...WHICH HE NEVER DID SINCE HE WAS BORN "

*SNAP *

" AAHHHHHH! " I screamed loudly.

" This is for you spy... " And I closed my eyes for pain but there was no hit on me.

I opened my eyes to see drunk Ryan holding Iyan's hand. I smiled looking at him and finally, he looked at me with pain and guilt in his eyes. 

" GUN " Iyan shouted suddenly. One of the guards gave him his gun.

" Now, Mr.Ryan, you will beat her until I hear a good, loud scream from her or else I will shoot YOU. " He shouted at the end.

How could he do that with his brother? He is such a psychopath.

" I can't. You all leave the room cause it's my wedding night and I want her with me. "

Waah! What a reason... Didn't you remember that before...? 

" Ohh! Really little one... You want to have a wedding night today...But sorry, we have damaged her. She is in pain and cannot respond to your desires at least for a week... " 

100% Sure... He is a psychopath...

" YOU " Ryan shouted... Meanwhile, I was trying to get free from the tied ropes.

" What I? I will shoot you... BEAT HER " Ryan looked at me with tears. I understood that he will beat me.

" GO... " Iyan said and Ryan hit the rope on me.

*SNAP*

I screamed, " AAHHH "

" MORE LOUDER " Iyan shouted.

*SNAP*

" AAHHHHH "

" Not hearable, brother. MORE LOUDER, I said "

But before he could snap the rope on me, Ryan took the gun from him and threw it out of the window balcony.

" YOU DAMMIT " Iyan shouted.

" YOU WILL NOT TORTURE MY WIFE " Ryan shouted and they both started the fight. Ryan, in a way or other, pushed Iyan out of the room and Aunt Kayra entered with other ladies and helped me out.

That night, I didn't sleep properly. All the past incidents flashed in my mind, making me shiver and I started crying. 

" Ammi Abbu " I whispered. 

to be continued